One last gift guide for y’all as you wind down (umm or start) your holiday shopping!
- Have the best dressed flowers on the block with these whimsical Dress Up vases from Fitzsu
- Everyone powdering their nose in the bathroom will have a good laugh over this Mr T roll holder from Animi Causa
- A cup of chocolate milk served up in this dairy cow milk glass from Art Fire would be udderly delightful (sorry)
Fur | Stars | Floral | Navy
The freezing cold weather we’ve been hit with lately makes me want to crawl under the covers with a good book and stay there all day long. These chic and cozy beds would do juuust fine.
We finally got around to decorating our house for the holidays this weekend – hooray! Is there anything more fun than hauling out ornaments, garlands, and endless strings of lights until it looks like Christmas exploded all over your living room? Love it. The one thing I didn’t love was this old wreath that I made 3 years ago. It was giving me a serious case of the blahs, so I decided to treat our door to a new wreath this year using tinsel and a bit of…pasta?!
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- This superb desk makeover by Natty By Design that makes me want to turn everything in our house into an ombre rainbow.
- This Pac Man ring from Letters Earring that every child of the 80′s definitely needs
- Cupcakes transformed into little fluffy reindeer! I love how they look like they’re buried in the snow – so stinking cute!
- This starry DIY constellation runner that looks way too hard for me to tackle successfully, so I’ll just be admiring it from afar
PS. I hope you’ve been taking full advantage of all the 24 Merry Days giveaways so far!
I first discovered Baba Souk a few months ago when I stumbled upon the cutest watermelon tote bag from their store, and it was love at first sight when I started perusing the rest of their wares! The Montreal-based store stocks a mix of in-house designs and unique handmade creations from indie designers, so you never have to worry that two other people are going to show up to your holiday gathering toting the same exact gift…awkwaaard.
Here’s a gift guide of some of my favorite Baba Souk goodies! I’m more than ready to grab a book and snuggle up under that cloud blanket right now. And as an added bonus, you can use the code littlewhitewhale to get 15% off your order from December 5 to December 10 – happy shopping!
Via My Modern Metropolis
Reddit user Tatsputin, AKA Dad of the Year, has started a brilliant artistic collaboration with…his own kids! His job requires him to fly out of state each month, so he packs up their drawings and colors them in with colored pencils during his flights – a much better way to spend the time than flipping through Sky Mall magazine, in my opinion. Then when he returns home, his little ones get to see their masterpieces brought to life in full color! Isn’t the Frankenstein pirate fantastic? You can see more of their work and funny tidbits about each piece here.