Who wants to sign my petition to tack on 2 more weeks at the end of December? It’s always such a hectic month that all the cookies, parties, and twinkling lights go by in the blink of an eye! We’re not even done shopping for gifts, but I’ve managed to at least wrap the few that we have sooooo I guess we’re on the right track? I decided to go super simple this year with kraft paper and holly toppers, which will pack up nicely when we throw everything into a bag for our holiday travels!
Wrap up all your goodies in your choice of gift wrap – I used a roll of cute polka dotted kraft paper from Target. Cut out two holly leaves out of green cardstock, and use a hole puncher to create the “berries” out of red cardstock. Use a small hole puncher to punch a hole at the end of each leaf, then thread some festive string through, and wrap it around the gift once or twice. Tie a knot on the underside and trim the ends. Glue the “berries” on with a glue stick, then write the name of your lucky giftee in pen on the top leaf.
BONUS! You can use these paper holly leaves as drink markers too! Check out the DIY I put together for Mixbook – I’ll be contributing some fun projects there for the next few months :-)
Life in this modern age can be pretty sweet, but you know what it’s missing? Crimped hair, leg warmers, and racking up some serious debt on plastic Mall Madness credit cards. Bring back memories of a more neon-filled era with these nostalgic gift ideas!
- A couple of these Girl Scout cookie flavored Lip Smakers for your friend who can still recite the Girl Scout Promise by heart
- This red and gold plated lego clutch for your friend who can’t help swinging by the Lego store to check out the newest collections
- A VHS video tape notebook for your friend who deeply mourned the loss of the last video store in your neighborhood
- This clever Mr. Tee print for your friend who’s still trying to rock the iconic mohawk and chains look
- This set of Mixtape glasses for your friend who can’t believe kids these days are missing out on the joys of swapping special mixes with friends and crushes!
- This Tetris magnet set for your friend who destroyed row after row of blocks until both of their thumbs were calloused
- This Nintendo controller iPhone 5 decal for your friend who prefers old school Super Mario Brothers to today’s slick high-tech games, handsdown
- This Robocup mug for your friend who continues to eagerly await the arrival of cyborgs
- Skip the photo album and create a custom View-Master filled with photos of you and your friend’s recent hijinks
- This super fresh Coolio cooler for your friends who enjoy beach/park outings with some good music and tasty food (I actually own this and can vouch for its awesomeness)
White Reindeer Gingerbread Cupcakes from Kwestia Smaku | Chocolaty Melting Snowmen from BHG | Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies from Skinnytaste | Coal Rice Krispy Treats from Mallow & Co
Tis the season for eating your weight in cakes and cookies and pies! If you’re going to indulge (just a wee bit, of course) this month, you might as well spend those calories on some cute and tasty treats like these. Aren’t those reindeer cupcakes a riot??
Vibrant colors + modern geometric designs = Monday morning swoonfest! New Zealand artist Jane Denton’s wool embroidery artworks are like framed slices of happiness. Check out her store here!
La Sardina Camera | Geometric Pillow | Whale Booties | Bronze Bandage Ring | Sputnik Bud Vase | Soup and Sandwich Tray Duo | Portable Briefcase BBQ Grill | iPad TV Stand
I’ve been a big fan of UncommonGoods for a long time and we’ve partnered up together on a couple of occasions, so I’m SUPER excited to be hosting this amazing 24 Merry Days giveaway with them this year! They offer such a wide array of really fun and unique products that it’s a cinch to find gifts for just about everyone in your family – for the guys, the girls, and their stockings, and even the family pets!
Now who’s ready for a shopping spree? Enter below for a chance to win a $300 UncommonGoods gift card – good luck, friends!
This giveaway is open to those in the US only. Don’t fret though, international readers, there are plenty of giveaways available to you too – just keep checking the giveaways as they pop up. The winner will be announced here when the giveaway ends and contacted via email as well.
a Rafflecopter giveaway