fun dog accessories

Coach legacy stripe cashmere dog sweater from Amazon | Dog house decal from gecko | Pictures of You duvet from Molly Mutt | Mustache ball from Humunga Stache

You know how some people get baby fever and spend an inordinate amount of time cooing over teeny sweaters at Baby Gap or fussing over infants they pass on the street? Well I’ve got it bad. Except the babies I’m obsessing over are a tad hairier and don’t wear pants.

I’ve always been a huge dog lover and used to beg my parents endlessly for a dog of my own. I received a rabbit instead, which I loved dearly, but it never truly filled the doggy-shaped hole in my heart. Now that hubs and I own our own place, we’re finally in a position where we can make this happen – what a dream it would be to hear the pitter patter of 4 little paws running through our apartment!

12 Responses to puppy love

I realize this post is old, but I saw it and ooh-ed and aw-ed so many times. I Love every bit of it!

2. Katie*Belle says:

Oh, I am with you! I absolutely adore dogs. They make life infinitely more wonderful. I hope you’re able to get a little pup!

3. oh my goodness- i got my dog that mustache last year! isn’t it fun!? of course, he never put it in his mount quite like that… more like carried it around by the handlebar!

4. The Demoiselle says:

Daschund’s are my dream dog but I love each and every one!! Utter cuteness.

5. So sweet! Getting a pup was the best thing my hubby and I have done :) The love cannot be described! Hoping you get a pup soon!

I’m a new follower! Looking forward to reading along :)

6. allyn says:

oy. so cute. i’m a dog fan, too.

7. Laura says:

A dog is truly the sweetest companion! They really do change lives, every day.

8. April says:

Oh my gawd! What type of pup are you thinking of getting?

9. Cherisse says:

Awwww this is so cute! My favorite is the buttom right corner.

So, so sweet! John and I also crave a monstrous little four legged friend, particularly of the pug variety! We’re waiting until at least one of us has the time to really devote to a creature, but we can’t wait!

11. love the mustache :)