elephant-bank

Elephant bank from Jonathan Adler | Glass piggy bank from Velocity | Whale piggy bank from Arks And Animals | Teal owl bank from Urban Outfitters

I get teased for compulsively picking up every coin I spot on the streets (oooh shiny!), but hey – every little bit helps, right? These cuties will help you bulk up your bank account in no time!

13 Responses to a penny saved

1. Very cute piggy banks! I bought the UO owl bank in yellow as a Xmas gift last year. :)

2. Katie*Belle says:

So stinkin’ cute! I think that elephant needs to come live with me : )

3. sarah says:

These are so lovely! I keep my change in a jar, but it’d be in my best interest to have it hidden a little better. I’m always grabbing the quarters and making a starbucks run. Every time I stand in line to exchange it for “real money” I feel like such a dork but I love walking out of the bank with that play money! (And you know I adore that Jonathan Adler!) Great collection!

4. Mallory says:

I do the same thing! People may laugh, but I’ve been able to buy so many awesome things with my vase o’ change.

5. Christine says:

I love piggy banks, I just got an adorable paper crane one on sale at West Elm!

6. rachel says:

I keep seeing adorable banks like these… and I love them!

John and I have a mason jar full of change on the telephone table at our front door-a few times a year he brings that baby to the bank and then we splurge on too much of our favorite Indian takeout!

8. Ah! The glass piglet is amazing. (I do the same with coins, by the way…but mostly to bring back to my classroom and deposit in our jar. The kids squeal every time.)

9. val says:

I’ve almost picked up that teal owl bank twice now, while I was at Urban Outfitters. They offer them in such a great color palette, too! Nice finds :)

10. April says:

I love the clear piggy bank!

11. The wooden whale is pretty cute, I toss all of my change in an old wine goblet, I like to see it adding up :)

12. Katie says:

Love your picks, especially the whale!

13. So cute! I hope no one would ever plan on breaking one of these lovelies!