Voila stamp set from Memi The Rainbow | Oui necklace from Armelle Kewelry | So You Think You're From France tote bag from chip chop! | Favorite delicious places on a Paris map from Lucile's Kitchen

TGIF. Oh my goodness, what a loooong week this has been. I’m so looking forward to some much needed R&R this weekend – perhaps I’ll even get some Valentine’s day baking in. My friend is in town from Paris, so we’ll be painting the town le rouge Saturday night!

12 Responses to c’est magnifique

1. sarah says:

Your blog is delightful! My first thought when I opened it was “that chevron is fantastic” and my second thought was “dammit! Another blog I can’t live without!”. :) Consider yourself added to my ever expanding list of inspiration. (Hope you had a great weekend!)

2. Rebecca says:

I need that necklace in my life…oui oui! Have a fantastic weekend with your Parisian friend!

3. Pretty necklace! Have a great weekend!

4. Ivana | Love Ardently says:

i adore the oui necklace a lot! sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned out. have a fun one!

What a week, indeed! Glad you’ve got some wonderful plans this weekend-enjoy! And that “So You Think You’re From France” bag is absolutely genius!

6. Greg says:

So fun Glo! Can’t wait to see you for a très magnifique soirée!

A demain –

The other G-dog

7. lizzie says:

i love that “Oui” necklace, your style is too cute!

8. Awesome post! I’m loving that bag! Gaaah… I want to go back to Paris SO bad!

9. Jackie | Sweet Little Thrills says:

That necklace really should be in my jewelry closet/box. So pretty!

Have a fantastic time with your friend! Happy weekend :)

10. Emily Jenny says:

AHH! I am going to Paris the last weekend in February! Can not wait…love your compelation of photos! xo Emily Jenny

11. Katie says:

I hope you have a good time chilling out with your friend – have a lovely weekend!

12. Mallory says:

très très magnifique! haha!

seriously though, what a wonderful little quartet of items. i hope you & your friend have an awesome time!