Dotted necklace from bailey doesn't bark | Oakley dalmatian sunglasses from Pacific Wave | Spot coasters from Furbish Studio | M.A.B. flats from Rebecca Minkoff

Say what you want about crazy Cruella de Vil, but she had the right idea about one thing – dalmatian spots are definitely charming and whimsical! Her only downfall was the whole turning-cute-dogs-into-coats idea (and possibly her hair). Instead of trying to round up 101 feisty pups for her evil plot, she really should’ve saved herself the time and hassle with these dalmatian inspired goodies.

12 Responses to dalmatian infatuatian

1. Laura says:

Can anyboyd say me, where I can buy this sunglasses?

2. Those shoes are phenomenal. And I love the coasters — I’m hoping Jamie comes out with a tray in that print too!

Those flats are darling! Dalmation never looked so chic, except maybe on Cruella!

4. allyn says:

definitely a style statement. i adore the dotted necklace. classic.

5. sarah says:

We had a dalmation for 14 years when I was growing up (his name was Sir Howard). He was incredibly crabby but hilarious and a great childhood friend. I should definitely pick up one of these items in his honor! Great round-up (per the usual :) I wanted to stop by and let you know that I’m offering a free downloadable digital calendar page on the Hello My Dear design blog (sarahaxelson.blogspot.com or go to hellomydearblog.blogspot.com and click on the link on the right). I thought you might like it. Take care!

He he, this is so true. She should have listened to you! Such a great round up, I love that necklace so much!

7. Dionne_C says:

I LOVE this pattern! Dalmation print is gorgeous. So bold and fun.

8. Jackie | Sweet Little Thrills says:

Oh Cruella! These are seriously cute. That necklace should hang out around my neck.

9. These are adorable! What a cute take on animal prints :)
    Bisous,
    Rachel

10. lizzie says:

i have been thinking about dalmations nonstop lately, no joke! my mom’s looking for a dog and i’ve been seeing a few dalmations around. this is adorable!

11. April says:

I LOVE that necklace. My mouth is still hanging open. I need that necklace.

12. val says:

oh, my! those glasses are fun.