Halloween is quite a few calendar pages away, but aren’t these leather masks by Tom Banwell Designs magnificent? The first one is particularly stunning – very Black Swan-esque chic! I really must find a masquerade ball to smuggle myself into.

15 Responses to masked beauties

1. sarah says:

Oh my goodness! These are so great! Can you believe I have a masked ball coming up? Me either. Who am I, Blair Waldorf? (Gossip Girl anyone?) ANYway, these are just what I need. Yay!

2. Pearl says:

Oh I love this.
    So whimsical.

Pearl

3. Emily Jenny says:

LOVE these masks! I’m going to the Venice Carnivale this weekend…wish I had one of these!

xo Emily Jenny

4. oooh now I want to go dancing. And don a glittery cat-eye mask, naturally.

5. I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could find my way to yours – you feature such beautiful things on your blog! These masks are fabulous. I would definitely get excited about dressing up for Halloween if I had that gold mask and a Little Black Dress!

6. rachel says:

oh, yes. THAT is my kind of halloween mask :)

7. That’s it. I need to throw a masquerade just so I have an excuse to wear one of these.

You have a beautiful blog — so glad you stopped by mine today. Thanks for your comment!

8. i love these! i like the solid black one the best. it looks like a cross between catwoman and a mysterious fox. :)

9. Jessica says:

Oh. My. God. These are GORGEOUS!! What a great excuse to throw a party!

How beautiful! There really should be more excuses to wear a mask…

11. heather j says:

What pretty little masks! It would be so much fun to have a reason to wear one of these.

12. I’ve been dying to go to this one: http://www.venice-carnival-italy.com/

They have it every year and I can’t imagine anything more fun than parading around in ball gowns and masks in St. Marks Square.

13. Jo says:

This is PERFECTLY timed–my sister is having a masquerade themed wedding and I’m a bridesmaid and so must find a mask!

14. I had no idea these were leather… thought they were brass or something. If they weren’t leather, I’d love them, ha! That top right one in particular.