Pop Britannia pillows from Karen Hilton Designs | Milk crown tray from nova68 | Sunday's Best crown ring from Opening Ceremony | Gold glitter crown from Janine Basil

Hooray! So happy “The King’s Speech” took top prize at the Oscars last night. It’s the first movie starring a British monarch to win Best Picture in Oscar history – what a well deserved honor!

PS. Mila Kunis looked drop dead gorgeous. Her position as #1 girl crush remains safe for yet another day.

16 Responses to your royal highness

1. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

Ohhhh, I have the milk crown tray, but in white. Really loving it in the gold! I’m a sucker for crown things.

I’m so happy the King’s Speech won best picture too! It was by far the best of the best and deserved every honor and award! I also thought Mila looked amazing…she is pretty smokin’. I saw a picture today on go fug yourself of JT and her presenting their award and he’s staring at her chest. The commentary was the best part though, something about how JT wants to dive into Mila’s Kunis…

3. Haven’t seen the King’s Speech yet, but it’s definitely on my list of movies to watch. Love this adorable round up you’ve collected!

4. I love that you did a post in honor of the movie. And I am a total sucker for all things crowns and British. Super cute pics.

5. I love all those crown things you collected! Cute Cute Cute

6. mila kunis looked simply stunning! she was absolutely the #1 best dressed (in my opinion).

i haven’t seen the king’s speech yet, but i’d like to now. initially, i didn’t have a desire to ever see it, but now i want to know what all the fuss is about.

7. Jaclyn @ thelateafternoon says:

I just found your blog and just spent way too long admiring page after page! Seriously, I love all your bodacious finds! The tray and ring in this post are lovely!

8. Dionne_C says:

Loving all the crowns. I really want to see The King’s Speech, I am big Firth fan, so I have to check it out!

9. Melanie says:

Im adoring all your King themed items!
    Mila did look gorgeous indeed, but I was more in aw of
    Gwenyth Paltrow…she looked stunning!

10. domestikate says:

Yay for The King’s Speech and the very lovely Colin Firth. And for this collection of super cute goodies!

11. Ok, pardon my ignorance, but is that a crown arh tray? I don’t smoke, but if it is I feel I need it. For novelty’s sake.

12. Love that little crown dish!

13. The Zhush says:

OH! How cute is this tribute to The King’s Speech! Love this!!!