Photographic print from Green Island Studios

The title of this photo is “Freedom Friday”, which I think is just absolutely perfect. There’s nothing quite like the feeling you get when you pack up your things to leave work Friday night, knowing a whole weekend’s worth of adventure is just waiting to begin the minute you step outside.

When 5:00pm rolls around today, leave behind all your projects and meetings and TPS reports. Hop on your horse with a fistful of balloons and ride full speed towards a terrific weekend – yee haw!

14 Responses to freedom friday

1. Pingback: Daydream in Color » Daydream In Horses

2. I want to look at this photograph every Friday as I’m running free from work and into the hands of a fun friend-filled weekend!

3. Pearl says:

Hi Gloria,

First of all..pretty name. my sister’s name is Gloria too.
    You have an adorable Blog. I’m excied to see more!
    I love that photograph! Thats exactly what I feel like doing right now! Galloping on a horse through the sea with ballons.!

I’m a new follower.
    Come check out my blog…trust me. you wont regret it.

Pearl

4. so inspiring :)

happy sunday!

xo Alison

5. rachel says:

wish I was on that horse right now :) have a lovely weekend!

6. I so wish I had a job that I could leave behind when 5pm on Friday rolled around. Unfortunately, such is not the life of a graduate student; I work 7 days a week to get all my work done. But I love this photo and even if I can’t take the whole weekend, I will at least take my Friday night. Have a fantastic time this weekend!

Yeehaw indeed! John and I have an IKEA trip planned for this evening-I can’t wait to unpack my clothes into the new dressed I’m stuffing into our of our closets!

8. allyn says:

what a wondeful image for a week i am desperately trying to leave! yay! happy weekend to you, gloria!

9. Meaghan says:

Ahhhh, it’s going to be a great weekend…

10. Katie*Belle says:

Love the sentiment, love the photo. Thanks for the inspiration! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

11. I actually am going to the beach this weekend. Doubt there will be any horses for riding or ballons for holding, though. :(

12. val says:

right on, lady! you just made my friday a teensie bit more epic.

13. What a beautiful photo! Love Fridays :) Have a great weekend!

14. What a great image! I wish my Friday felt like that, ha! It’s just a hint of that, but I still am looking forward to the weekend!