Photo via Pinterest

Gotta get down on Fridaaaaay

Ok I’m sorry, that was just plain cruel. But Rebecca Black is stuck in my head, and misery sure loves company!

By the way, this is exactly what I look like in the morning – so utterly rolled up under the blankets that it takes the strength of one husband to drag me out of bed by my feet. This dog and I may be very well be long lost twins. And, I mean, he does have the right idea – Fridays should definitely be spent snuggled in bed, in order to gear up for weekend activities :-) Have a good one!

19 Responses to it’s friday, friday

1. Donna says:

this is me everyday hah! I refuse to watch the Rebecca Black video again because I know it’ll get stuck in my head! things that are catchy and annoying have a way of doing that ;)

2. just looking at those lyrics gets that song stuck in my head. ha!

that photo is darling! i want a dog just like him!

3. Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} says:

Nooooo, not Rebecca Black!!!
    …although I certainly am envious of the comfort level of that dog.

4. hope you’re having a great weekend!

5. I am about to go to sleep and am really excited about burrowing under my covers like this guy. He looks like he’s smiling!

6. That song was stuck in my head today too! Guilty pleasures haha.
    Bisous,
    Rachel

Cutest picture ever! Have a great weekend!

Oh, such a sweet guy! While I wish I’d spent this morning wrapped up in the covers, I certainly will tomorrow!

9. Sarah says:

OMG this is freaking adorable! I want to be/snuggle with that dog right now.

10. Pilar says:

Just discovered your blog through 4 Leaf Clover’s links and I am so happy I did, you have a lovely place :)

Happy Friday!

11. Saying this would be admission to how out of the loop I (usually) am but… I have never heard the song nor watched the video. For some unknown reason I get a LFO (remember them?!) sense about the whole thing.

12. Super cute! That dog looks so happy, ha! Have a wonderful weekend, Gloria!!
    P.S. After spelling out your name, I thought “I really like your name”. Just thought I’d let you know. : ) It’s so positive, love it!

13. Gloria says:

the song is an absolute riot – it’s only cruel because it’s impossible to get out of your head once the seed is planted :-) i’ll have to check out the bob dylan one!

14. i don’t think it’s cruel at all. i don’t really mind admitting that as bad as the lyrics are, the song itself is quite catchy! my husband and i have been singing it all week. have you seen the bob dylan parody of black friday?

15. Ah! What a cute little bed burrito! If I had a dog like that I would want to snuggle all day.

But I don’t. And I’m at work. BOO!

16. Jo says:

That is the most perfect photo for a Friday!

17. Lauren says:

Oh my goodness I love this picture!!! How precious!

18. Katy says:

I really must google this Rebecca Black. I don’t have a clue who she is!

19. ohh rebecca black. that song has a way of just getting stuck in my head! happy weekend!