Mustache collection tote bag The Bold Banana | Mischievous salt and pepper shaker from paperdoll woodshop | Mustache napkin rings from Modern Dose | Mischievous mustache monkey from Friends of Socktopu

One of my co-workers has a sign by her desk that says “I [picture of a mustache] you a question”. I mustache you a question. Are you groaning yet? I giggle to myself every time I walk by it.

17 Responses to the great mustachio

1. michelle says:

That salt and pepper shaker is too much!

2. April says:

That bag is fabulous!

3. The mustache on that sock monkey is epic. Now I’m going to steal that joke and make all my friends groan.

4. Thank you for answering my question! I feel MUCH better, hah!

5. Oh man, that line is so terrible that it’s actually great. ;)

That’s kind of genius.

7. Donna says:

that quote is HILARIOUS! is it a print? I’d buy one up right away!

8. Haha so cute! I love the wood block.
    Bisous,
    Rachel

9. heather j says:

That’s awesome! I’d chuckle every time too. I spotted a sign on pinterest that say “I’d love to stay and chat, but I really [picture of a mustache}”. It made me laugh. People are clever.

10. allyn says:

mustaches are just funny. love the bag!

11. Ahh, too funny! Love the napkin ring :)

12. val says:

hahahaha! a mustache salt & pepper shaker? this has gone too far! :)

13. Haha… that’s cute. How have I never heard that one before? ; P
    Also! Could someone please explain to me how the mustache thing started?! I don’t know if that was when I was without internet for months and months or what… but it just kind of appeared out of nowhere and has taken over the world… and I have NO idea why!

14. Belly B says:

I love this!!! I love everything with mustaches on them. Everything becomes a character and has a life and history and all that. ;)

Belly B

15. domestikate says:

Oh oh oh the salt and pepper shaker is too cute! And the napkin ring is pretty nifty too =D

16. the wooden mustache salt and pepper shaker is the cutest thing ever!