garnet girl jewelry

Brilliant sparklers by Garnet Girl Designs

In a grand showing of the sanctity of marriage, Brad Womack will be getting down on one knee with a big ol’ diamond ring in tonight’s finale of The Bachelor. It’s all so silly, but I’m excited to see if Chantal is the last one standing. Husband, on the other hand, is just excited that this is the last day he has to endure listening to women hysterically crying and scheming and cat fighting for 2 solid hours. Win win!

16 Responses to will you accept this rose?

1. Holly says:

Great find!!!! these rings are gorgeous!

The Bachelor/Bachelorette is my guilty pleasure!

By the way, i love your blog, it’s super cute!

2. Jessica | Delicatessen says:

I’ve had this Etsy seller in my queue for ages but couldn’t narrow down my huge list to a nice neat size. Everything is just so darn pretty.

3. I gotta admit, I’m stoked it was Emily! I have a bit of a girl crush on her.

(rings are gorgeous, too)

Oh my goodness, these are all incredibly perfect gems! I want!!

5. rachel says:

hehe! I’ve been hooked on watching it, too. can’t wait to see who he picks.

6. I always feel so guilty, but just love watching the Bachelor! Hope you enjoyed the finale! Also loving these ring picks :)

7. i’m usually so addicted to the bachelor, but couldn’t get into it this season (i only saw a few episodes)! i love these rings though and how perfectly the gems/stones match their corresponding brassy/silver rings. so gorgeous!

8. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

I’d definitely accept one of those pretty rings! Haha.

9. Christine says:

These rings are gorgeous! I’m an shameless Bachelor watcher too, though I was missed the first half of the this season so didn’t bother to watch the rest… my husband was very thankful ;)

Husband could have taken the words right out of John’s mouth-too funny!

11. haha i am a total sucker for the bachelor as well and i think my husband is in the same boat as yours. love these jewels!

12. Justine @ Urban Scarlet says:

yay! thank you for reminding me about the bachelor tonight! i’m so excited… but i’m kinda rooting for emily for sure :) Ps. those rings are sooooo GORGE!

13. something_creative says:

Dear John:

The Bachelorette was just renewed for May and the Bachelor for January 2012. You’re welcome.

Chris Harrison

14. I’ve never really liked rings. I told my last boyfriend if he ever wanted to propose, not to do it with a ring simply because there aren’t any I like. Until today. That blue one is all sorts of gorgeous and so very me. I’m in love.

15. Stellar ring choices! And happy The Bachelor watching to you, lady!