black-white

1. Design House Stockholm Bono Mugs from Velocity | 2. Matrushka measuring cups from Paper Source | 3. Working Class Studio fern pillow from DIGS | 4. Feather pendant necklace from miju | 5. "Wind Beneath Your" Wingtips from ModCloth | 6. Elephant teapot from Oren's Daily Roast | 7. JOY electric candlesticks from greener grass design | 8. TOKYOMILK Dark from TOKYOMILK

I know spring should be all about bright and cheery colors. However, since my winter coats have yet to be packed away for the season (boo!), black and white themed beauties are still legit in my book.

20 Responses to b&w

1. April says:

I have the elephant teapot! Love it!

2. That necklace is amazing and the teapot! Oh, I know precisely who to buy that for — and her birthday is coming up too!

I love those mugs so much! I love this post so much!

4. I love black-and-white goodies! And I think I need that elephant.

5. Alena says:

So pretty! I have that cute little elephant teapot and love it. He makes me happy whenever I look at him. I haven’t actually used it for tea though…just decoration :)

6. I have the nesting doll measuring cups, and they are super-inspirational when it comes to baking in the kitchen! there’s also a matching set of measuring spoons. adore them!

7. I love this round up! I want those Velocity mugs! so sleek. xx

8. Love the pillow — great accent piece!

Love these finds-I’m smitten with a pair of wingtip ballet flats from J.Crew, too!

10. lizzie says:

loooooooooooove the all white matryoshka doll! beautiful set :)

11. Love that elephant teapot. Super cute.

12. Heather J says:

good picks. I’ve wanted that measuring cup for a while now…I should just get it.

13. You can never go wrong with B&W, but I can’t help but look at your round up and hear “Black & Yellow” in my head.

14. black + white will NEVER get old. it’s classic, and you can never have too many items in that combo, evvvveeer ;)

15. Belly B says:

Those are so pretty! I have number 2 in my drawer! :)

Belly B

16. Love the measuring cups. Reminds me of the little nick-nacks you pick up while traveling…that’s something I would buy overseas for sure.

17. val says:

great collection! those mugs are calling my name…

18. Katie*Belle says:

I love these picks — and I think they completely work for spring!

19. Mallory says:

Boo is right! I’m still dealing with snow! Misery. As much as I love scarves, I want to pack them away.

20. Love the simplicity of this collection…it’s so chic in just black and white! Love the toykomilk packaging!