Bunny Macarons by raspberri cupcakes (via Edible Crafts)

Bunny. Macarons. With chocolate marshmallow icing. Need I really say more?

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend filled with colorful eggs and sugar highs! Hubs and I are headed to Delaware for a wedding, but never fear – I’ll be slipping a package of Peeps in the car with us :-)

17 Responses to hoppy easter

1. Krissy says:

Oh my gosh, I need these in my life. Get me a time machine, I’m rewinding back to last weekend just for bunny macarons!

P.S. Thank you for stopping by my blog… especially as it led me to yours which is most adorable! :)

2. rachel says:

eeek! these are way too cute :)

3. Gloria says:

@Belly B: Love! Those cupcakes are definitely on my radar for next Easter

@Viv: You are the sweetest! Hope you came across some tasty macarons this weekend :-)

@Sarah: Haha I totally do – such a funny scene!

4. These are dangerous because they make me think I can create something as gorgeous as this! But, alas, I am not that talented a pastry chef.

5. sarah says:

Happy Easter Gloria! Hope you have a great time in Delaware (do you think of Wayne’s World every time you go there? :) Weren’t those “Life” pictures the sweetest?! I too adored that little girl. I could spend days looking through their gallery of images. And days looking at your gorgeous posts too. Seriously, you find the BEST stuff! xo sarah

6. Aw, so cute! How fun that you’re going to a wedding in DE! I live in DE :) Have a great time!

7. haha, cute. Happy Easter wedding weekend, dear!

How adorable (and delicious)! Enjoy your weekend!

9. Lila says:

I love the collection of beautiful things you have on your blog! These are incredibly charming! The mason jars below are also incredible! I have a little collection of them that I stick candles in all the time, but I have not seen a chandelier in color before! Love it.

10. You seriously find the most adorable things on the world wide web. Every posts makes me smile (big) and this post is no exception. Happy Easter Gloria and if I have the fortunate chance to see a macaroon in Dallas, I’ll be wishing it was a bunny and thinking of you!

11. Belly B says:

Omgosh those macaroons are SO CUTE!! Take a look at some of these bunny cupcakes from sweetsugarbelle too! They’re super awesome.

Hope you had a great Easter! :)

Belly B

12. kimbirdy says:

oh my goodness, these are so unbelievably cute!! i hope you have the loveliest weekend and happy easter!

13. April says:

Omg I love these! Little splendid bunny macaroons! Wishing you a Happy, Hoppy Easter my dear!

14. These bunnies look so happy! What a cute idea. Have a hoppy Easter and enjoy a little getaway!

15. Happy Easter, Gloria! I hope your weekend is filled with even more sweet treats!

These are the cutest things ever! I. die.