Silhouette locket necklace from Le Papier Studio | Kaleidoscope locket from Verabel | Clearly locket from BHLDN | French enameled lockets from Beklina

In an age of smartphones and digital cameras, the need to carry around physical photographs is pretty much obsolete. And yet, there’s still something sweetly sentimental about keeping your loved ones so near and dear to your heart.

15 Responses to pop it and locket

1. Justine @ Urban Scarlet says:

those lockets are soooo adorable! in another life, i think i was a locket collector. ugh! i want ’em all! :)

2. lizzie says:

i LOVE verabel! love love love! i’ve been losing my cool for those french enameled lockets as well! great picks!

3. What a beautiful reminder of how significant it is to carry a physical sentimental pieces of our lives in a locket. Love this post. Plus, I totally want to pop, lock and drop it. Something gives me a good feeling that if we ever met in person, we would have an epic dance party together. Just saying…..

4. Jackie | Sweet Little Thrills says:

Lockets are one of my absolutely favorite things. I have a locket from my mom (given to her by her oldest sister on her wedding day) that I wear at least once a week. These are wonderful!

Those french enameled lockets have completely stolen my heart. If I were getting married this year instead of last year I would have bought my bridesmaids those for sure! Can I have them all!?

6. Leah says:

I love lockets they are so romantic!

Luvs!

I love a good locket-those bottom two are absolutely gorgeous!

8. Belly B says:

I’ve loved lockets ever since the Parent Trap! haha. So adorable!

Belly B

9. So true! My husband gave me a vintage locket last mother’s day with a picture of him and our baby boy inside. It is one of my favorite gifts of all time! I feel so special when I wear it and can’t help but sneak peaks at the cherished photo!

10. I have a beautiful locket from Verabel and the only problem I have is that I don’t know what to put in it! I have no beau at the moment so maybe my biggest dreams scribbled on a little piece of paper?

11. Jessica says:

Yes!! I have always loved lockets. My husband gave me a locket containing pictures of my late grandparents and cousin for Christmas last year. It was one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received.

12. Silhouettes + lockets? Love those first ones!

13. I used to have a vintage style locket… it came as a prize in my Little Princess cassette movie. I would wear it to school and pretend it possessed magic powers on the playground…to rescue me from my tower (the top of the jungle gym.)

14. val says:

oh, nice! i like the enameled lockets. they remind me of hard candy or nail polish.

15. Erin Lian says:

MUCH cuter than having bf as your phone background :P