Linen tea towels from zakka nouveau | Truly tiny spring shower hoop from pilli pilli | Shimmery raindrop earrings from Tiny Galaxies | Rainy day moleskine journal from Heidi Burton

I love rain. Well, I should clarify – I love it when I’m indoors, listening to raindrops pitter patter against the window as I’m snug as a bug on the couch. Wrestling with umbrellas (which ALWAYS seem to flip inside out no matter what) and wet socks, on the other hand, are not my cup of tea.

17 Responses to raindrops keep fallin’ on my head

1. amourette says:

so cute!
    love your blog.

2. Nadine says:

You always come up with the cutest stuff. Where o where do you find all of this. It’s great :D Thanks for sharing!

3. Those raindrop earrings are adorable!! Totally with you on loving being snuggled up indoors when it’s rainy out.

4. Pilar says:

I simply adore those rain drop earrings! btw, just added you in my favorite links so now it’ll be easier to stay up to date on your posts… have a lovely week, lady :)

5. Omgsh that little embroidery hoop is adorable!! And agreed – better when indoors! : )

6. hearing raindrops in the morning (when im inside, of course!) is my favorite thing about rainy days! i have to admit i am ready for some consistent warm weather though! the tiny embroidered rain cloud is super adorable!

7. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

Such pretty rainy items. I love being indoors and on my couch during rain–it makes me feel so cozy!

8. Jessica says:

I love going to bed while it rains outside. I can’t think of anything cozier.

9. I’m with you on the rain & these super cute finds (especially those tea towels)!

Seriously, how do you always find the most charming things? We woke up to big rain drops this morning and I was just tickled!

11. Shimmery raindrop earrings are sort of amazing!

12. kimbirdy says:

oh how i love the cute hoop and journal! i’m like you, rain on a day when i can stay indoors with my tea and a good book under the covers is perfect.

13. lizzie says:

i LOVE those earrings! great find!

14. Love those tea towels! And I love rain in general. Those blang blang earrings are pretty stellar as well!

15. My plain black moleskin journal is so inadequate now…thanks. ;-)

16. I completely agree. Rain is lovely when you’re warm and dry inside. Getting caught in it now and again isn’t so bad if it’s a warm rain and you have someone cute to make out with.

17. Katie*Belle says:

I love rain too, at least every now and then and when I’m somewhere cozy. And I’m smitten with those sparkly earrings!