Twirl by Kate Spade from Kate Spade | Tous H20 by Tous from Overstock | Very Hollywood by Michael Kors from Sephora | Happ & Stahns Parfum from Anthropologie | Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf from Nordstrom | Aqua Allegoria by Guerlain from Saks Fifth Avenue

I would love nothing more than to own a big vanity table, on which I would line up these stunning perfume bottles and ogle them day after day.

22 Responses to vanity fares

1. Oh goodness, so many pretties!

2. allyn says:

the bottles are enough reason to purchase. just started wearing perfume again so the options are definitely ones i need to check out. the kate spade bottle is by far my first chioce based on looks alone.

3. Pilar says:

oooh lovely bottles, my favorite is the anthropologie one with the pins :) hope your week is going well!

4. Oh, me too, me too. I tried Twirl when I stopped by Kate Spade recently, and it’s actually a really fun scent. The pretty bottle just makes me want it more.

5. Tang says:

Ooooh I love this round-up here! Great choices.

6. Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} says:

Flowerbomb is one of my favorite scents, but if I were to go on bottle alone, the purchase from Anthropologie is irresistible.

7. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

Gorgeous. I sometimes buy perfume just because I like the bottle. Haha. It doesn’t smell good, but it sure does look pretty!

8. Connie says:

Ohmygosh! You’ve put my thoughts on paper! Or I guess the screen…I’ve been oogling all of these exact bottles the last couples of months! Thanks for making it happen on my imaginary vanity table!

9. i don’t often wear perfume, but i would buy these just for the bottle!! they are all so pretty!

10. Jessica says:

Same here, and might I add dripping with jewels.

11. Jackie | Sweet Little Thrills says:

I could easily have a hundred bottles of perfume, too. I’m on that path… too many already! I feel bad when I’ve neglected to use one for too long. These are beautiful!

Such lovely bottles-I’m one of those boring girls with just one fragrance, but I’d love a pretty collection like this!

13. I think you could easily design a room around pretty perfume bottles.

14. lizzie says:

i LOVE that pincushion top! who thought of something so adorable!!

It would be pretty divine to have a vanity with these bottles on it. Oh yes.

16. Gorgeous bottles that would certainly make a beautiful display on any vanity! My fave is the green one.

17. That anthropologie bottle is adorable.

I’m a Twirl girl, love their bottle design AND the scent!

18. Jenny says:

I love Kate Spade Twirl, it’s seriously my favorite scent! :)

19. These are so pretty! I love perfume bottles, but never wear perfume! When I was a little girl I had an antique perfume bottle with the hose that you squeeze… I would fill it with water and spray myself all day to feel fancy.

20. Heather J says:

They are all so pretty. I wouldn’t mind looking at them everyday either. My fave is the Happ and Stahns with that pin cushion type top.

21. Belly B says:

Perfume bottles are the best! SO pretty and sparkly!!!

Belly B

22. I wear flower bomb every day! I also love the Michael Kors bottle. Check out my blog today for an extra special deal that I’m really excited about!
    Bisous,