Jungle pancake molds from Williams-Sonoma | Bacon bookmark printable from Wild Olive | Yummy keycaps from Fred Flare | Scented strawberry sprinkles donut ring from Tiny Hands

We’ve made it through another week – whew! I always look forward to the weekend because 1) Sweatpants, here I come! and 2) It’s the only time I eat breakfast. I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I am so not a morning person. It takes all of my brain power just to dress myself correctly in the mornings, so coffee is all I can handle on weekdays. Weekends, on the other hand, are for eggs benedict and Applewood-smoked bacon and cream cheese-filled muffins and buttery croissants :-) Hope your weekend is full of good eats!

22 Responses to bed & breakfast

1. how absolutely adorable are those elephant cupcakes?!!!

2. I love weekends for the same reasons! I don’t ever change out of sweats the entire weekend! I love these pictures too – Fred Flare is my favorite! Such cute stuff and at great prices!
    ~Star
    Star Hughes Living

3. LOVE LOVE LOVE that donut ring! Soo cute! Heading to their web site now to check it out.
    xoxo
    -linh

4. Kristin says:

I need those pancake molds in my life! SO cute!

5. Maddy says:

I always eat breakfast, but I only eat the good stuff (like pancakes and omelets!) on the weekends :)

6. Justine @ Urban Scarlet says:

i used to not be a breakfast person, but i learned to love it! :) just say bacon and i’m alllll over it!

7. ag. says:

Love those food finds! Yummm! I love my weekend breakfasts, they are just so much more delicious than my weekday breakfasts.

8. Deidre says:

There is a waffle maker I saw once (and totally regret not buying) that makes little penguin waffles with a dip where the belly should be for syrup!

Enjoy your big breakfasts

9. Those little animal pancake cutouts are adorable! Your weekend breakfast sounds delish. I looove breakfast food – I am one of those rare morning people.

10. It’s always important for you to start your day with some sort of meal. It actually helps kick start your metabolism. But it’s only on the weekend that allow myself indulgent breakfasts. And I think I need to play a bit more with pancakes. Hope your weekend is full of wonderful breakfasts and other sweet treats, Gloria!

Weekday and weekend breakfasts are two TOTALLY different things-bring on the mimosas, roasted potatoes and plenty of carbohydrates!

12. kimbirdy says:

oh yes, i am so much like you in the mornings. i’ve discovered it doesn’t really matter how early or late i wake up, that first solid hour is pretty rough. those elephant pancakes however, are the cutest things ever!

13. Belly B says:

That ring. My world is complete now!

Belly B

14. Christine says:

Breakfast for dinner is my fave! I love those elephant pancakes – adorable :)

Happy Weekend to you!

15. something_creative says:

That donut ring is addddorable. You make eggs benedict? I don’t really like hollandaise sauce…so um yeah, that’s my excuse.

16. Tang says:

I am with you on that! I only really eat a real breakfast on the weekends too! :)

17. I adore all of these cute bfast photos! I totally agree, I am such a weekday coffee girl, but I love me some weekend brunch. Hope your weekend is wonderful!

18. meg says:

oh, those pancakes!! heaven. congrats on making it to the weekend–enjoy it!

19. lizzie says:

i love that egg key cover!

20. I just had some french toast. One big benefit of my Thursday fasting is that, on Friday, I’m hungry and I take the time to make an extra delicious and filling breakfast (and usually dinner, ha!). Have a wooonderful weekend! I love those adorable elephant pancakes!

21. Katie*Belle says:

Oh my goodness, that ring! I think that just made my day : )

Happy weekend to you!

22. Erin Lian says:

I am having pancakes today! Sadly they shan’t be jungle shaped though…