dream-pillows

Ensure sweet dreamin’ with these brain-tapping iDream pillows by Studio Psyho! Each pillow comes with a different dream bubble to nudge your subconscious in the right direction when you tuck yourself into bed. I’ll take one of each if they’ll fend off my regularly bizarre dreams about being back in high school and not knowing where any of my classes are – why in the world am I still dreaming about high school?!

14 Responses to don’t let the bedbugs bite

1. Pilar says:

Awh these are super cute…. I am the the worst sleeper ever, but at least these pillow cases would make me smile every time I went to bed :)

2. Wow.. I’ve never heard about such a thing. Definitely going to read more about ‘em!

3. Gloria says:

@Belly B & Hannah: Being able to customize these would be SO cool! I would dream of funny talking dogs and ice cream cone houses :-)

@Viv: How did I miss this awesome round up?! Thanks for sharing!

How sweet! But seriously, why are you dreaming about high school? That sounds terrible!

5. I love that you still dream of high school. I had a great HS experience, but praise the Lord it was only four years! Love this pillows. They remind me of Color Me Katie’s photo projects where she places thought bubbles around NY and photographs people as they walk by them.

I’m sure you’ve already seen this post, but of course it made me think of you: http://bit.ly/l1h9wz

6. I wish I could customize this… like “I dream of creampuffs” or “I dream of the boogie man.” :)

7. Those are brilliant! I love the first one, always wanted to fly! I still dream about turning up at school in my pjs, maybe it never goes away??

8. birdie to be says:

These are adorable. What a lovely site you have. I love the chevrons. Thanks for stopping by mine :)

9. ha! those are so clever and cute =)

10. alli/hooray says:

These are cute. I frequently dream about high school too – it’s such a formative time in life apparently!

11. Erin Lian says:

Oh man these are so cool! I would be sad to stop having my Battlestar Gallactica dreams though :P

These are awesome! I have weird dreams like that too – I don’t understand why! I recently dreamed that a childhood friend of mine and I killed Osama bin Laden and were fearing our lives. I just want to have happy dreams where I can fly or am swimming in a pool of chocolate.

13. aaa, how do find these things! This would be the perfect gift for my little brother – so fun!

14. Belly B says:

I LOVE these! So creative. Wish we could draw things in the cloud ourselves, though! :)

<3 Belly B