Bird letter mug | Bunny rabbit knob | Sleeping fox instant comfort box | Little pig porcelain brooch

All of the adorable critters over at Kim’s Little Monsters have me smitten! Every dresser in the entire universe could be improved with bunny face knobs, in my humble opinion. The Instant Comfort boxes are super sweet as well – what a wonderful token to slip into the pocket of a friend who’s having a no good horrible very bad day.

11 Responses to kim’s little monsters

I want that mug!

2. kimbirdy says:

yes, i love the instant comfort in a box! those are so cute. everything in that shop is actually. what a creative kim!

3. Adorable! What a great way to put a smile on your face! Happy weekend. xoxo

How darling! I can’t believe all the wonderful things you find!

5. Ivana | Love Ardently says:

awww… the instant comfort box just melted my heart! love the illustration style :)

6. lizzie says:

ADORABLE! i love that shop, thanks for the heads up! :)

7. These are all so adorable. I really love her illustrations. The Comfort Boxes would be so cute slipped into a kid’s lunchbox too.

8. Positively adorable! And I certainly hope that you’re referencing the book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst because that was one of my favorite children’s books growing up. Anyone would certainly have a smile on their face after revealing the comforting message and illustrations within that box.

9. Awww this is the most adorable etsy shop I’ve ever seen – absolutely love all the plates and mugs.

10. Erin Lian says:

Oh man, I feel better just looking at the pictures!!

11. what a cute little shop! the instant comfort boxes are so sweet!