Photo via We Heart It

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I’m taking off early to squeeze in as much R&R time as I can. Hubs and I are staycation-ing, which I’m oddly excited for as it involves no packing or airport security. Looking forward to checking out Smorgasburg, celebrating my friend’s birthday, outlet shopping, seeing The Hangover 2, and laying out in the park to read and watch the clouds drift by…this is the kind of to-do list I could get used to :-)

14 Responses to lazy days

1. holly says:

you seriously find the cutest photos ever! dontcha wish clouds tasted like ice cream? i do!

2. Sounds like a great weekend!!! I’m loving this sunshine to read out in the parks too – so happy it’s finally summer!
    ~Star
    Star Hughes Living

3. Sometimes staycation-ing is just what you need! Hope you enjoyed your holiday. I can’t wait to see The Hangover 2- it looks hilarious!

4. Tang says:

Ahh nothing like a staycation! :) Have a fun weekend!

5. Sounds like a really great weekend! Have fun and enjoy a little down time. Look forward to picking back up on here on Tuesday! :)

What a gorgeous photo, and a wonderful weekend you have ahead!

7. Victoria says:

That sounds wonderfully relaxing! Enjoy your weekend!

8. amourette says:

love your blog!

9. kimbirdy says:

that sounds absolutely perfect! i actually hadn’t realized this was the holiday weekend, but now things are making a lot of sense, namely why a friend is flying in from michigan, and why other friends invited us to a bbq on sunday. :) staycations can be the best and i hope you have a lovely long weekend!

10. Justine @ Urban Scarlet says:

yay, that’s so awesome! enjoy your lovely and long memorial weekend :) lucky you! can’t wait to see some flicks of your adventures!

11. LOVE this image! Have a GREAT break with the hubs Gloria. So wishing I lived in New York so I could soak in some sun at Central Park with you! Way too fun.

12. val says:

Have a lovely staycation! I am immensely jealous :)

13. Sometimes a good stay-at-home vaca is all you need. Home is where it’s most comfortable, after all! Enjoy!

14. Belly B says:

I LOVE that picture!!! You always manage to find the coolest images :)

<3 Belly B