Follow Your Bliss print from magalerie | Lovely little cast iron mermaid from Beautiful Details By the Seashore | Pink urchin air plant toHOLD | Sea breeze wall hook set from Touch of Class

Why yes, I am picking out decor for my totally imaginary, yet totally fabulous beach cottage. It’s important to prepare for these types of life decisions, you know.

15 Responses to life’s a beach

1. natasha says:

Loving the mermaid here…so whimsical!

2. Love these pictures! Especially the “Follow Your Bliss” sign – so cute!
    ~Star
    Star Hughes Living

3. Christine says:

ooo! I want an imaginary (ok, a real) beach cottage too!

4. I tend to pick decor for my mountain house all the time…which I do not yet have. But you are absolutely correct – one must prepare for such important life decisions! ;)

5. Seashells + airplants = love.

I love this post – but especially because I am leaving for the beach tomorrow!

7. Alexa says:

Love the little seashell pots…super cute!
    alexa

8. (One of) my dream home(s) is a beach cottage. I love your finds here.. especially the first two, and out of those, especially the first! : )

9. Love, love, love the sea urchin planters!

10. Deidre says:

I love those sea urchin plant holder things! Awesome.

John has a list of everything he wants to buy…ever. I have lists of ideal lawn mowers and chainsaws, so perfect beach house decor doesn’t even make me blink twice! Especially not when they’re as perfect as these picks!

12. Maddy says:

I think I’ll be biting off your fabulous beach cottage decor when I get one of my own ;)

13. Katie*Belle says:

I completely agree! I’m glad you’re prepared for when a fabulous beach cottage comes your way : )

14. Erin Lian says:

The pink urchin air plants are so cool! I would like on of those beach cabins that are like a big brightly coloured shed :P