Head vase from Chiasso | Outline Vase from UncommonGoods | Curvy chrysanthemum vase from Anthropologie | Trinava vase from Alessi | Porcelain vase from Cynthia Vardhan | Peaceful Bomb Vase from Andy+Rose

So we all know that I’m not so great at growing plants, but that doesn’t keep me from bringing home beautiful bouquets of flowers from the farmer’s market during the spring and summer months. There’s no faster way to brighten up your home than with a bunch of ruffly peonies or cheerful tulips! Here are some fun vases to display your marvelous May flowers in – I can’t look at the first one without thinking “ch-ch-ch-chia!” Hehe.

33 Responses to more than just a pretty vase

1. Crystal says:

I love all of these! Great blog!

2. Pilar says:

oh goodness, the head-base on the first image is too cute!

3. Victoria says:

I love these! The pitcher vase is so creative!

4. allyn says:

i adore interesting vases. the baby blue one is beautiful. i’m all for fresh flowers weekly if possible. right now we have sweet peas, tulips and orchids throughout the house. it just makes the space.

5. kate says:

I got flowers the other day and could not find a vase anywhere in my house! Looks like it’s time to buy a new one…I’ve got my eye on that Anthropologie one!

6. Jackie | Sweet Little Thrills says:

I’d like one of each… and make a little collection of them on the buffet in my dining room with fresh flowers all the time. What a happy sight that would be.

7. I swear, there’s nothing better than fresh flowers in my house – I try to keep them around in the spring/summer to keep me cheery! Love these vases!

8. gena says:

Oooh, love the colors! I’ll take that chrysanthemum vase, please.

9. Meg says:

I love the Cynthia Vardhan vase!

10. Oh how pretty! I love the 6th one with the yellow flowers. I haven’t inherited my family’s “green thumb” either, but it doesn’t stop me from decorated with flowers!

11. Agreed! I love bringing home fresh flowers. It puts me such a cheerful mood.

12. Gloria, I absolutely love these finds! These vases are all so cute and whimsical.

13. Belly B says:

I love the 2nd vase!!! So interesting! :)

Belly B

14. Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} says:

I think the vase with daffodils is absolutely perfect for those blooms.

15. Tang says:

My favourite is the ‘peaceful bomb’! So cute hehe.

16. michelle says:

These vases are art themselves!

17. So true… a vase of fresh flowers is like a face lift to any room/home! Love these super cool finds, Gloria!

18. kimbirdy says:

i couldn’t agree more – a few fresh flowers in the home makes everything better. i’ve been longing for a cute medium sized vase. we have tiny ones and huge ones, but something like those last two would be perfect. and i love that blue color of the anthropologie one. so so pretty!

19. Epps! LOVE this round up…that granny head makes me giggle and would definately brighten my day should it live with me in my house :)

xx Cat brideblu

20. I love this post! You always have the prettiest groups of little things. I especially love that head vase, curvy turq vase from Anthro and the Cynthia Vardhan pretty pink vase. So fun!

How adorable! The first one is definitely Chia-inspired!

OH my gosh, that Anthro vase is perfection!

23. Gloria says:

@Oh, My Darling: Go for it!

24. love the colors of that curvy Chrysantheum vase! And the head vase is totally cracking me up.

25. val says:

I got to see Cynthia Vardhan’s ceramics in person this week at the Crafty Supermarket in Cincinnati. They are exquisite. nice round up!

26. I had a similar chia pet sentiment — just may reblog that great find, if you don’t mind!

27. I love the anthropologie vase sooooooo much, it’s gorgeous!

28. Erin Lian says:

The outline vase is soooo cool, it would be like living in a 2D cartoon!!!

29. those are such cool vases! so modern :)

30. This is reminding me that I need to invest in some vases! I have always wanted an Alvar Aalto vase…someday.

31. these vases are gorgeous! i would love that turquoise one, considering it is my favorite color and looks great with the pop of coral red!

32. Holly says:

i was totally looking at that anthro vase for my weekly farmer’s market flowers. and that head vase is adorable!