ChumBuddy sleeping bag from Patch Together | Here Birdie, Birdie Bird House from ModCloth | Face mug via Found Shit | Skitsch fish bowl from panik

These finds cracked me up as I put this post together – I just can’t resist anything with a clever, quirky edge! Snacking on tasty treats is one of my favorite pastimes, and I think I’ve found some new friends who would be happy to join me…well the shark can’t come, on account of the whole people-chomping habit. He does look unbelievably cozy though, no?

23 Responses to nom nom nom

1. shannyn says:

oh my gosh, that whale shaped goldfish bowl is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!

and that shark pillow cracks me up! haha. it actually seems like it could be kind of dangerous if you get stuck and have no one to help you get out! heh.

awesome quirky finds!

2. Pilar says:

oh my gash, the whale fish bowl is too cute! hope you are having a good week, darling :)

3. audrey marie says:

that fish bowl is too cute!!

4. That fishbowl! Love! I think I need to go out and get myself a goldfish :)

5. Oh my gosh I am giggling too :) How sweet are these creations?! I especially love the shark sleeping bag hehe what clever finds!

That face mug is pretty great, namely because that was what my face was doing to cookies all weekend.

Also, that shark sleeping bag is super rad but you’re right. Sharks eat people.

7. allyn says:

the fish bowl makes me laugh out loud. totally adorable. i must get one for the office. more stuff?!!? you find the sweetest items with the quirkiest details. it’s great.

These are such hilarious finds. Now I want a goldfish.

The face mug is my favorite-I’d fill it with John’s favorite cookies and milk!

10. domestikate says:

Hee hee, love these! Especially the cat birdhouse!

11. Hilarious!!! I am dying over that shark sleeping bag – it’s genius!

12. kimbirdy says:

ah! these are so funny and cute. i love how clever some people are to think up these things. :)

13. something_creative says:

Does that make anyone else think of the 1970s Chevy Chase skit on SNL about the land shark? Cracks me up every time. Also…I question that mug, wouldn’t the cookies fall out? I want that land shark in my bed as a pillow.

14. Victoria says:

That fish bowl is fabulous! Love the finds, and suddenly I would really like a cookie:)

15. Angel @ | 77inspire | says:

Ahhh love the fish bowl! I have to get something like that for my mom’s fish. It’s seriously like her baby. I moved away to china and she replaced me with a goldfish. His name is Gary :) THanks for sharing. Funny shark.

16. AWESOME FINDS! That shark pillow is friggin’ amazing.

17. Tang says:

I love all of these hehe. The mug makes me really want a choc chip cookie.

18. lizzie says:

that fishbowl is hilarious!

19. jennifer says:

lol the shark pillow is hilarious! :D and i *need* the whale fish tank!!

20. These finds are all so awesome, I don’t even have words. That shark is TOO much. I just about burst out into laughter.

21. Belly B says:

Hahahha omgosh I can’t stop laughing at the yawning face mug stuffed with chocolate chip cookies HAHHA. So adorable!

Belly B

22. Erin Lian says:

I kind of just want the shark instead of a bed. This post made me happy :D

23. i love how quirky these finds are! the whale fish bowl is making me want a goldfish – just so i can have the bowl!