Modern lion clock from Decoylab | Meridian minimal cuckoo clock via Gentleman's Gadgets | Saving for a Rainy Day clock from snowfawn | Wildflowers wood panel clock from Decoylab

Is it really Tuesday already? Where did the time go! I’m no physics expert, but I’m QUITE sure we enter some sort of time warp time during vacation, where the minutes tick by just a wee bit faster than normal. One minute you’re enjoying a nice leisurely lunch, and the next time you glance down at your watch, it’s strangely 11:30pm. I should’ve had one of these lovely clocks on hand to help me keep track of the time through all the whirlwind fun and relaxation!

13 Responses to tick tock ya don’t stop

1. holly says:

so sad when time flies during a three-day weekend! but luckily, this time around it’s continuing through my 4-day week!

2. Justine @ Urban Scarlet says:

i’m starting to have a slight infatuation for clocks. your round up is perfect :)

3. man, I love decoylab. such cute stuff.

4. Oh I love these clocks! And totally agree about the time warp while we’re on vacation – it went by way too fast!

PS I love your site – I’m your newest follower!!

~Star
    Star Hughes Living

That wildflower clock is absolutely perfect!

What great finds-that modern cuckoo clock is genius!

7. These are so cute! I love the lion one.. okay, well, I like them ALL! That top right one is different (in a good way) because it’s so simple and yet has the most to it out of these four. I always like your little descriptions that go along with your posts. : )

8. Maddy says:

Can you believe I don’t own a clock?! I mean with this digital world, I use my cell phone for time. But I might just have to change that after seeing these gorgeous clocks!

9. Gloria! So glad you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. So fun talking to you on Twitter for a bit. It’s like we’re friends in real life, how awesome is that! The Rainy Day clock is so cool. I’d love to see that on a boldly painted wall.

10. Jessica says:

I feel you on that sentiment. Also, I love Decoylab’s clocks. So whimsical.

11. Oh I love that sweet little snowfawn clock!

12. So sorry to hear your long weekend sped by so quickly. Must have been a glitch in the system. There were times when our mornings went by SO slowly…but our evenings sped.

13. kimbirdy says:

oh that’s so true! also, friday felt exactly like saturday and monday felt exactly like sunday, and now it’s tuesday. i’m all mixed up!