There’s something so entrancing about these ethereal wisps of smoke – I feel like I could sit here and stare at these beautiful photos for hours. Check out how photographer Graham Jeffery used incense sticks and Photoshop to create these stunning images on on his photoblog Sensitive Light!

20 Responses to where there’s smoke

1. wow! this is so cool! I’m so glad you came by my blog so I could find yours.

:-))

2. Que bella! I’m heading over there to check out more now. Smoke has always been so magical in my book.

3. Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} says:

I found myself looking at these for a while. They’re incredible.

4. Colleen says:

Amazing images!!

5. Wow. Ethereal is the perfect word to describe those photos! At first I thought the photos were of some light fabric. Beautiful!

6. Victoria says:

I could spend a lot of time staring at these too, they are so intriguing.

7. It’s amazing how something so simple could be so beautiful. I have to admit, though, I think the images look even prettier on your site!

8. kimbirdy says:

wow, those are all really magical!

9. Whenever I blow out a candle I make sure I’m good and ready to stare at the smoke dance that follows. so…yeah.

Smoke captured-how gorgeous!

11. ohh those are COOL!

12. Angel @ | 77inspire | says:

These are really pretty…it’s mesmerizing

13. Holly says:

this is amazing & pretty! where do you find all of your cool photographs?

14. Jessica says:

These are a little haunting but still so beautiful even though I’m not a fan of smoke.

15. Ooooohhh! I kinda went trancy looking at them! They are gorgeous!

16. Dionne_C says:

Oh wow, these are gorgeous!

17. I love it. These are really breath-taking. I too love to watch smoke roll around after blowing out a candle or incense. Such a graceful dance.

18. Absolutely stunning. I love smoke images like this. It makes me feel like I’m privvy to seeing a moment of time that typically passes people by without a second thought. I will definitely be checking out that photographer and more of his work. Incredible find Gloria! Oh and I loved that the butterfly plates you posted were mentioned on Hooray blog. So awesome!

19. Katie*Belle says:

So incredibly gorgeous! I can’t stop staring either : )

20. Belly B says:

There IS something particularly entrancing about these images! I found myself staring at them for a good 5 minutes too!

<3 Belly B