Calligraphy address stamp from Emilie Friday | Romantic flourishes envelope addressing from Perch Paper Co. | Thoughtful Day invite from Love, Jenna | Jolene font style hand calligraphy from Pink Ink Paper & Calligraphy

Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday! Here’s hoping that we all complete our lists with shiny gold stars by the end of the summer :-)

Speaking of, all of this gorgeous calligraphy makes me want to add one more teeny line at the end of my my summer to-do’s: “Sign up for a calligraphy class – this instant!”

20 Responses to dot your i’s and cross your t’s

1. So pretty! I wish I could write calligraphy!

2. Wow. Serious font lust!

3. Krissy says:

Sign me up, too! I adore calligraphy! And these are so beautiful. I would love to be able to write like this.

4. SOOO cool! Love how whimsical these are!

5. What pretty writing! I wish I could write like that…I often seem to be the only one who can “decode” my own scribble…

6. Erin Lian says:

Beautiful! I want my hand writing to be pretty before I tackle calligraphy though heehee

7. beautiful handwriting!! i love calligraphy ~ my favorite is the teal-colored envelope! happy friday to you!
    xoxo ~ kristina

8. Wow, these are gorgeous! Can you imagine getting a letter like this in the mail?!

9. Maddy says:

I love calligraphy! And I’m jealous of anyone who can write so nicely!

10. Pink Ronnie says:

Calligraphy class would be awesome! Although it’s not the same, I did a Chinese calligraphy class about eight years ago and I loved it. You’ve inspired me to get out my brush sometime and give it another go…

11. Liz Stanley says:

oh how i wish i had that talent. Beautiful!!

Mmm, calligraphy! I’ve roped a girlfriend into letterpress classes, and I can’t wait!

13. I would LOVE to learn calligraphy. This font is too cute! I might have to start writing like that all the time to practice!
    Star Hughes Living

I wish I could do calligraphy too. I recently won a calligraphy stamp from Primele with my full name on it. I’ve yet to use it but can’t wait to bust it out!

15. kimbirdy says:

i have never been able to accomplish calligraphy {or basic handwriting in general}. :) my husband learned it though, and during our last year of dating, he wrote me these cards with reasons why he loved me in different types of calligraphy. it was so romantic! i hope you have the most fun summer ever with all your fabulous goals.

16. Cara says:

I’ve wanted to take a calligraphy class for so long! I have adored Love,Jenna’s style for awhile, it’s so whimsical.

17. Calligraphy was always my favorite art class. Sp beautiful. We all have such bad handwriting these days. Its a darn shame.

18. calligraphy class?! how fun. Let me know when you figure out how to do that one in the top left, I love it!

19. sherri lynn says:

These are all so beautiful! I would love to be able to write calligraphy. A calligraphy class sounds like a perfect addition to your already great bucket list for the summer!