Georgia cutting board from A.Heirloom | Georgia peach vintage stone coasters from The Retro Road | Dee's peach cookies from NorthJersey.com | Georgia pillow from Catstudio

It’s finally vacation time! Hubs and I will soon be off to Savannah for beach house fun with a few rowdy friends – can’t wait to eat, drink, and swim until I have no idea what day of the week it is. That’s the TRUE test of a good vacation, you know :-) Catch all of you marvelous people back here in a week, hopefully with a little color in my cheeks!

27 Responses to georgia on my mind

1. Pilar says:

i love peaches, sadly they don’t really grown them down here in costa rica :(

2. Maddy says:

Savannah…beach house….JEALOUS!! Hope you’re having a blast!

3. I hope you’re having so much fun!!

4. little t says:

Aha, all you need is a few rowdy friends. Love that! x

5. So jealous! I went to school in Savannah and haven’t been back since. But I miss it all the time. You’ll love it. Enjoy! xo

6. I love Georgia! I visited family down there a couple years ago and we had so much fun. Quite a different way of living than up North – much more relaxed. Have fun!

Oh, there’s nothing better than having no idea what day it is! Enjoy the vacation-it sounds like it’ll be divine!

8. Sounds divine! Have a great time! :)

9. rebecca says:

and enjoy some georgia peaches!

10. that sounds so so fun, i’ve only been to georgia once but nowhere major there. have a great time!

11. I’ve been eating peaches for days and cannot be happier about it… yum!

12. Tang says:

Have a great vacation Gloria! Enjoy the sun. :)

13. When you go, you know you’re going to have to have at least one Georgia peach, right? Haha, and let me know if it’s as good as everyone says it is!

Have a great vaca, Gloria!

14. Kristin says:

Mmmmmmm. I can’t wait to go to my fam’s mountain home in GA, so I can partake in those peaches!

15. michelle says:

Have a fabulous vacation!

16. Jessica says:

I suddenly have a hankering for peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Have that while you’re there, stat. Have fun!

17. Heather J says:

How fun! Have a great time.

I have that very same pillow only for Napa. Love it! Enjoy your trip!

Have a seriously fantastic time!! That cutting board rules. Can’t wait for you to forget what day it is – that really is the best :) Safe travels, friend!

20. Holly says:

Hey!

Thanks for the comment yesterday! I absolutely love my maxi’s, they are SO comfy. they’re short on the models so they are still longer on me but no need for hemming! especially when belted, they’re even shorter!

WOW Georgia! i’ve never been… i hope you share some pics from your vacation! i won’t have the luxury of a REAL vacation this summer, so i can live vicariously through everyone else!

Those peach cookies look SO CUTE and SO YUM!

21. oh my gosh ~ is that a cookie? YUMMY!! your blog is adorable, i can always count on visiting here and getting inspiration! ❤
    xx ~ kristina

22. sherri lynn says:

Have a great vacation! I’ve heard Savannah is such a fun place to go!

23. Rebecca says:

Loving that wooden cutting board…Have a great vacay!!

24. Padgett Hoke says:

Thank you for stopping by my little site, your Little White Whale site is amazing, so glad you said something so I could be introducded to you wonderful corner of the world. I will be happily following you from now on! thank you!

25. Have fun! Savannah is so beautiful. I’ve been loving these GA peaches. Eat some for me!

26. Pink Ronnie says:

I hope you have the BEST time Gloria! Eat/drink/swim – sounds just fine.
    Ronnie xo

27. have a great time in georgia! your savannah beach house sounds like so much fun!