Martha Stewart Collection sandwich cookie cake pan from Macy's | Cakewich sandwich cake mold from Think Geek | Giant cupcake silicone baking pan from Amazon | Giant donut cake pan set from Williams-Sonoma

What’s better than cake, you ask? Why, cake that’s in the shape of supersized culinary delights, of course! If I had one iota of extra space in my kitchen, I would snatch up that awesome sandwich pan in an instant…or maybe the donut one…or maybe I’ll just take all of them because you never really know when you’ll desperately need a gigantic cupcake, do you? Better to be prepared.

23 Responses to let them eat cake

1. I NEED a giant cupcake right about now :) These are so cute!

2. domestikate says:

Tee hee, these are brilliant! I especially love the sandwich!

3. Erin Lian says:

This is perfect!! If I had the sandwich one I would never again have to choose between a savoury or sweet eats :P

4. Victoria says:

I love these, especially the sandwich cake!!

5. I want cupcake cake! These would be really cute for a kid’s party. Or an adult’s party, for that matter.

6. michelle says:

Love the PB & J cake.

7. Tang says:

Yum. I love all of these for sure. I want that doughnut one!

8. oh my gosh!! i want every single one of these pans, especially the donut! my sister has the giant cupcake pan and i need to somehow find a way to borrow it…how amazing are these?!!

9. These cakes are all so cute! I particularly like that doughnut one. Yum!

10. I am craving all of these! Cupcakes are my absolute faves.

11. no wayyy those are really fun cakes :)

12. OMG, i need these cakes in my house now. actually, i don’t because they’d be gone in 2 seconds FLAT. i recognize that oreo cake from williams-sonoma ~ i always love their food catalogs. that pb&j is amazing!! happy wednesday to you!
    xoxo ~ kristina

13. Rebecca says:

What’s better than a cupcake? Å gigantic cupcake! Awesome pics :)

So clever-I love that faux oreo!

Oh my gosh! I so badly want to eat that donut cake! These are hilarious!

16. That PB&J is calling my name! YUM!!!!

17. whoa! these are AMAZING. how creative (and mouth-watering!:)

happy wednesday! xo

18. sherri lynn says:

I’ve never seen the sandwich one before! My favorite is definitely the donut.

19. i’m bookmarking these for my nephews birthday. i think he’d love the cookie one, as would i!

20. I could eat that entire donut for breakfast right now. I really really could.

21. Katy says:

That giant sandwich cake is GENIUS!

22. Belly B says:

I’m truly madly deeply in love with the giant oreo cookie cake. I pine!
    <3 Belly B

23. Pink Ronnie says:

Oh, I LOVE these! That giant Oreo is right up my alley… and yup, I’m with you on the giant cupcake too. In fact, I think I need one just about now.
    Ronnie xo
    (p.s. Thx for visiting my blog!)