1. Multiplaid storage container set from French Bull | 2. Ice cream cone fan from Neatoshop | 3. Ants salt & pepper set from Perpetual Kid | 4. Hooch bottle bag from Hero Bags | 5. Green Marker grass post it bookmarks from Japan Trend Shop | 6. Boom box stereo cooler from Anorak | 7. Kissing Horses picnic blanket from Anorak

As someone who is guilty of eating in front of the TV or computer way too often, I get super excited for picnic outings when the weather warms up. There’s nothing better than munching on pasta salad and deviled eggs with the grass tickling your feet, and the sun shining down on your face. All your stresses are out of sight out of mind when you’re sprawled out on that comfy blanket – no dirty dishes staring you in the face, no exasperated waiter wishing you would hurry along so he can seat the next group. It’s just you and your friends and your freakin’ awesome boom box cooler packed with delicious treats. Bliss.

19 Responses to let’s eat outside

1. little t says:

That picnic blanket is absolutely perfect!

2. Pilar says:

oooh these are awesome picnic picks! those containers are so cute and picnics are just such an easy way to brighten up a dull weekend :)

3. Loving the grass bookmarks and ant S&P shakers. Too cute!

4. Kristin says:

I need those storage containers! So cute!

5. This round-up is so cute! I especially love that horse blanket!

I love this post – you’re so creative and I agree. Just had my first summer picnic tonight. It rocks.

7. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

Love all your adorable picks. That picnic blanket is fantastic!!

8. Tang says:

Guilty as well. Living without parents = eating with the TV all the time! :)

9. I love that you confess that you eat in front of the TV as well! I’m totally one of those who eats in front of the TV but wishes I had a personality more inclined to eat outside and enjoy the nature.

What is New York’s weather like this time of year? Is it sweltering?

10. Oh my gosh, that boom box cooler is the COOLEST thing I have seen in a long time! I want that!! And I definitely share your love for picnics – it’s my favorite thing to do in the summer!

11. kimbirdy says:

i need to find a pretty, grassy little spot near me for picnics this summer. it gets more challenging when you live in the center of a giant city {move over homeless and crackheads, i want to picnic}, a giant city in the desert no less {wait, where’s all the grass?}. i tried to convince dannon once that we should build a low box, the same size as our living room rug, and fill it with grass. we could hook up a draining system that connects to the pipes or drains out in our yard maybe, and then lie in the grass in the comfort of our own home. i’m sure there’s a way to make it work… :)

12. this is SUCH a cute post! LOVE this! i love those ant s&p shakers, and that boom box ~ classic! ;)
    xo ~ kristina

Holy wow – I love that blanket!

14. Ha, the boom box cooler! awesome indeed. everyone needs one of those.

15. Katie*Belle says:

Oooh, these are great finds. A boom box cooler?! That is so cool. I can’t wait to go on my first picnic of the summer soon!

16. This makes me want to go on a picnic so badly! I’m already dreaming that it will be the perfect ratio of warm and cool weather, no bugs, a darling blanket to sit (or lay) on and the best food.

That boom box cooler is so cute. I want it, I want it!

17. Mmmm you’re so right… picnics are the best!
    Love the horse blanket, it’s so fun!

18. sherri lynn says:

I am obsessed with those grass post it bookmarks! I must get some!

19. Rebecca says:

What fun plaid containers; I’d eat any leftovers out of those… :)