Heart shaped umbrella from Infmetry | Sweet heart sunglasses from Urban Outfitters | Broken Heart ring from Me & Zena | Sweetheart dice from Game Master Dice | Heart shape mug by Iris Zohar

We’ve all been blinded by love over Mr. Wrong at some point in life, but if Bachelorette Ashley tearfully weeps and sighs and mopes over Bentley (really?) for one more episode, I may have to throw the tv out the window.

21 Responses to love sick

1. Oh my gosh, AMEN about Bentley! Bachelorette is so disappointing this season :(
    Love these heart finds!! Especially the coffee mug!

2. Erin Lian says:

I have never seen that programme but can I still have the heart umbrella?

3. Oh goodness, this Bentley plotline is beyond ridiculous.

4. I have a couple of Mr. Wrongs and I’m ready for a Mr. Right. Maybe the sunglasses would help?

5. sherri lynn says:

Seriously!! It’s pathetic but I am secretly obsessed with watching the Bachelorette! And I love all these finds especially the coffee cup. I actually posted about that umbrella and those sunglasses for Valentine’s Day!

6. Pilar says:

oooh that umbrella is so cute! i have been totally m.i.a from the blogging world but that means I have a bunch of your posts to read up on. xoxo

7. I completely agree! I was ready to throw my remote :)

8. Oh my gosh, yeah! I read some spoilers and … yeeah. Hah! Guess we just have to wait and see. This is probably the weirdest season of the bachelor(ette) I’ve ever watched!

That umbrella is the cutest, I wish I still had a pair of glasses like that, and I love the cup handle!

9. lizzie says:

that heart umbrella is to die for!

10. Heart glasses are my fave-ity fave. Lolita, anyone?

Amen, sister!

12. Tang says:

Haha. :) I am in love with that mug.

13. oh my gosh i HEART these! ~ pun intended ;) these are the cutest!! happy monday to you! ;)
    xoxo ~ bises ~ baci ~ kristina

14. That is such a fabulous umbrella… it would keep me happy in the rain I’m sure!

15. Jackie | Sweet Little Thrills says:

Hahah, this made me laugh outloud… and I couldn’t agree more! Plus, that mug is screaming my name.

16. hahahaha i am a diehard bachelorette fan, but this season is putting me in the same state of mind…and by the looks of tonight’s preview, tv tossing may commence at 9 p.m. this evening.

17. Those heart sunglasses may just be in my future, they’re SO cute!

18. I’m liking that heart umbrella!

19. i’m totally missing out on this season of the bachelorette, but it sounds like its a juicy season! love all these heart shaped goodies, especially the ring and the mug!

20. Pink Ronnie says:

That heart umbrella is ingenious and that mug is almost like an optical illusion…
    I wish we had the Bachelorette over here in Sydney!
    Ronnie