Floral vintage fabric mirror from Soda Press | Gemma Correll Lovely Kitty pocket mirror from Renegade Handmade | Feeling Peachy pocket mirror from Sophie Parker | Pattern 1 pocket mirror from Amy Blackwell

Keep spinach out of your teeth (isn’t that the worst discovery?) and your lipstick looking sharp with these marvelously cute pocket mirrors.

12 Responses to mirror mirror

1. I love little pocket mirrors like this! I have on that says Love the Earth with a little watercolor painting on the back. Just love it!
    Star Hughes Living

2. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

The perfect size and so cute!!

3. meg says:

I love the first one!

4. I thought these were pins! SO pretty! Love the top left one.. and the bottom left one… and I’l stop, ha!

5. uh! too cute! love these! i can’t decide which one i like best! maybe the floral or the woman ~ i like her expression ;)
    xo ~ kristina

6. Jessica says:

Oh my goodness just yesterday I was searching for a pocket mirror to carry around. Gloria, get out of my head! :P

7. these are so cute and particularly useful after eating lunch! love the one on the lower right.

8. These are adorable! I typically don’t wear lipstick but I ended up with icing on my face at the charity bake sale I did and no one told me for a good 5 minutes — at least! It would have been good to have way to check that.

9. kimbirdy says:

oh man, i don’t go anywhere without my pocket mirror. i have a terrible fear of food in my teeth and i really enjoy smiling, so i have to be prepared. mine is just an ugly mirror i got from the bank of all places! i might have to upgrade when the renegade craft fair comes to town.

10. I love these…so sweet!

11. Katie*Belle says:

So cute! I recently started carrying a little mirror in my purse for exactly those purposes. It’s definitely come in handy!

12. Deidre says:

These are so cute, I particularly love that first one!