Scrabble tile letter pillow covers from ModPress | Giant wooden letter tiles from GreatBigStuff | Scrabble cookies from When Adobo Met Feijoada | Scrabble espresso cups from Graham and Green

As a Scrabble fanatic, I should have turned around and ran for the hills when I heard about Words with Friends. It’s quickly making productivity a thing of the past. I mean, one of my favorite games can now be played anytime, anywhere with anyone?? Things like this should be against the law!

19 Responses to triple word score

1. Pink Ronnie says:

Those Scrabble espresso cups are brilliant – imagine how much coffees you’d end up having though! :)

2. bicocacolors says:

I can not believe! the idea is great!
    loooooove those those scrabble cookies!!

3. Oh my gosh those scrabble cookies are amazing! I’d want to play with them…and slowly see all the pieces disappear!
    Star Hughes Living

4. i went through an addiction to “words with friends” too! its so much fun and i found myself constantly checking my phone to see whether it was my turn! love those scrabble cookies and pillows!

5. The mugs are so cute! And have seen scrabble pieces used as cuff links?

6. Those cookies and the coffee mugs – adorable! You always find the cutest little categories to feature. They always put a smile on my face!

7. La Mode En Rose says:

cool = )

kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

8. Tang says:

Haha yes! I was so addicted to Words w/ Friends when I first started playing! It’s fun. I want those pillows! Always seem to gravitate to the pillows you choose.

9. Okay, phew.. I don’t have an android phone & you have to download the game to play it so I’ve been saved! I could tell it would turn into something very procrastinating-worthy, hah!

I love little things like the ones in the photo.. scrabble like anything (and yet, I’m really bad at the actual game)!

10. Christine says:

Love this. Me and my family are complete Words With Friends and Scrabble fanatics!!

11. i love the idea of making a little word collection with big scrabble tiles somewhere!

I’m a big fan of Scrabble and all of this Scrabble-themed stuff. But I’ve steered clear of words with friends for good reasons!

13. Love these! Scrabble is such a fun game, and I own in in every time. People always make fun of my large vocabulary. :\

14. domestikate says:

Love Scrabble! In fact, I just posted about a giant outdoor Scrabble set – super cool. I especially love the cookies!

15. Jessica says:

I love the giant wood letter tiles. What a great and creative way to decorate a room.

16. sherri lynn says:

My husband and I play Scrabble at least once a week-we love it. All of these Scrabble finds are so cute! I especially like the pillows :)

17. val says:

oh, my gosh, i know what you mean. Words is especially handy when you’re in a waiting room… or suppose to be working. whatevs.

18. Belly B says:

I love the Scrabble cups!!! Adorable :)

<3 Belly B