1. Happy Orange earrings from The Tiny Fig | 2. Going to Seed mini trash can from ModCloth | 3. Slice 'n serve cutting board from Urban Outfitters | 4. Banana doorstop from Emmo Home | 5. Kate Spade 'With A Twist' coasters from Barnes & Noble | 6. Apple and pear pinch bowls from The Curiosity Shoppe | 7. Kiwi Pips watch from PureModern | 8. Kuhn Rikon Watermelon Knife from Williams Sonoma

I know spring isn’t technically over until June 21st, but once we pass Memorial Day, my brain is all “It’s summer!!” And this year, all the signs of summer are in place already – sundresses, air conditioning, hot pink nails, 85 degree weather, and a fridge full of fruit! I admit we don’t eat as much fresh fruit as we should during the other seasons, but I think we have more than enough during the summer months to make up for it. Strawberries, mangoes, and watermelon are our favorites, along with frozen grapes – nature’s sorbet :-)

15 Responses to tutti fruitti

1. Erin Lian says:

I totally had strawberries and cream today, and been rocking maxi dresses. It’s summer *dances* :D Am going to try frozen grapes, it sounds crazy! Everything in the picture = mega cools.

2. gena says:

what cute fruit nick nacks. I especially love the strawberry trash can. I’m like you-looking forward to fresh fruit. Nothing better than cold fruit on a hot day. YUM!

3. Tang says:

You always find the cutest things. :)

4. Kristin says:

That cutting board is so darn cute!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these! Seriously, how do you always find the world’s cutest stuff?!?!

6. Gloria – seriously! You find the most unique things that I don’t see anywhere else on the web! These are all so cute!

7. holly says:

omg i’m in love with every single one of these! that grapefruit cutting board is SO CUTE! and the watermelon knife!!!

good thing i’m at your latest post… sorry for the influx of comments, love your blog! =)

8. Maddy says:

Strawberries and cherries are my absolute fave this time of year :) Can’t get enough of them!

9. Love, love, love the coasters! And the kiwi watch!

10. Oh my goodness I need that grapefruit chopping board in my life!!! London is hotting up this week… sooo excited! :)

11. My brain is totally rocking the summer vibe as well. Maybe it’s because it’s June or maybe it’s because I’m a teacher, this is our last week of school, and I’m ready to sleep in, stay up, and travel! I admit, Jon and I definitely do not eat our fair share of fruits. Maybe if I had some cute decor like this, I would be inspired to eat fruit more often!

12. Belly B says:

These are ADORABLE!!!! I love every single one. Especially the Watermelon knife :)

<3 Belly B

13. Angel @ | 77inspire | says:

haha i like that watermelon knife :)

14. Mallory says:

This is so good, Gloria! Ah! I want to make a fruit salad now!

15. i’m pretty jealous that east coast weather is in the 80s – we’re still chilly over here in northern california! fresh fruit out of the fridge is the perfect snack for a sunny, warm day!