Zoo Pops from Hogwild Toys | Sailboat ice pop mold from Chef Tools | Jewel Pop molds via Country Living | Monster Fun ice pop molds from Amazon

The heat wave this week has been brutal – just thinking about how hot it is down in the subways makes me break out in hives. The only thing worse than being hot and sweaty is being hot and sweaty while pressed up against 50 other hot and sweaty commuters. Here’s hoping these delightfully quirky popsicle molds help you think cool thoughts! I, for one, would love nothing more than to board that icy sailboat and sail away to the North Pole for an extended vacation.

Wishing you all a refreshing weekend!

20 Responses to ay caliente!

1. How cool! I love funky, unique things like that. Those animal molds are so fun!

2. meg says:

Wow! I need those zoo pops.

3. You could just trade me – it feels like winter here! Gah! Not a fan… Love that sailboat popsicle!

4. Erin Lian says:

I love the sun!! And SWEET GOODNESS cute these are cute

5. LOVE all the fun Popsicle ideas! Sounds so refreshing right about now!

6. Nonoy says:

Hi. I came upon here from ouipetite.com. Interesting and very creative blog. Looking forward for your future posts. Cheers!:-)

It’s raining here all week here in the Philippines, by the way. :-)

7. rachel says:

these are SO cute! sorry you’re dealing with such yucky heat… hope you manage to stay cool this weekend!

8. Tang says:

I could definitely go for that ring pop!!! Love it since it brings back childhood memories. :)

9. holly says:

RING POPS! awesome! hehe. i had totally forgotten how fun and EASY making ice pops is… this makes me want to go out and get myself some molds!

eek sounds uncomfortably hot!

10. I adore popsicles, they are the perfect summer treat!
    Bisous,
    Rachel

P.S. I’m hosting my first giveaway today (an online shopping spree!) and I would love if you stopped by to enter :)

11. the popsicle molds in the upper left corner are so cool! love how detailed the animals look! these are so creative!

12. Steph says:

Oh dear, those jewel pops are the cutest thing I have seen all day! Enjoy your weekend!

I am loving these, even if SF is downright chilly! I highly recommend all you heatwave sufferers make a trip out here!

You got me all nostalgic for popsicles. Love these!

15. I love a good Popsicle especially when it’s hot outside. :)

16. Lillian (Unstitched.) says:

Awww, hope you stay cool this weekend! I can’t believe how high the temperatures have been getting…I definitely want to just live in the pool/ocean all weekend :) Have a happy weekend!!

17. ah! these look so glorious!! and that does sound pretty horrible ~ being pressed up against a bunch of sweaty individuals! haha ;) have a wonderful weekend and stay cool!
    xo ~ kristina

18. I love the little sail boat popsicle! How cute!

19. Maddy says:

Gah!! I know what you mean! It’s one of the reasons I’m happy to no longer be working in the city. The summer/winter commute is no laughing matter. Loving all these cute ice pop molds :) Reminds me of summers as a kid.

20. Wendi says:

Mmmm….those do look refreshing and yummy. Speaking of yummy, I do want to try these little candies eventually: http://www.etsy.com/listing/72349548/jasmine-berlingots-4-oz