flower-skirts

Bokeh flower photo from Instant Shift | Morning Mood by Tatiana Mikhina

Just a bit of imagination turns ordinary flowers into dreamy layered skirts perfect for twirling around in. I’m smitten!

27 Responses to flower girls

1. You always find the most interesting/clever things!

2. domestikate says:

Oh! How very, very lovely!

3. rachel says:

these are wonderful! hope you’re having a lovely week :)

4. rebecca says:

what a genius photographer! and your blog is so lovely. :)

5. these are too cool!!

6. yes. this is gorgeous! what a sweet and creative photoshoot!

7. How creative! Absolutely beautiful photos!

Simply stunning!

9. Beautiful! I’ve seen the image with the tulip, but this is the first time I’m seeing the rose image — lovely!

10. These are sooo cute! And so creative!!! I’d love these blown up in my room – they’re gorgeous! A modern day Degas maybe??

11. I remember being completely taken by these photos when I first saw them.. so amazing and reminds me of fairies.

12. Rebecca says:

Wow, these are gorgeous!

13. Lillian (Unstitched.) says:

Wow! Totally smitten – so clever and pretty!

14. how creative & fun! i love both photos!! they’re like fairies ^^

15. oh my this is nice! for a second there ~ i really believed that these were their real skirts. so pretty! thank you for always posting such great inspiration. happy monday gloria!
    xo ~ kristina

16. These images are so dreamy!

17. Pink Ronnie says:

That’s both beautiful and ingenious.
    Ronnie xo

18. Belly B says:

So cute!! I think I’ve seen this around before and I loved it :)

<3 Belly B

19. Maddy says:

That’s awesome! Love to see other people’s imaginations in action!

20. That is so clever! They look precious… for some reason they remind me of the fairies from Thumbelina?
    Bisous,
    Rachel

PS Don’t forget to enter my blog giveaway for an online shopping spree to Zestii! All you have to do is leave a comment here!