Photo by David Kaplan

Can you believe this is the last weekend in July? What. The. Heck. Weekends always end too quickly, but summer weekends go by so fast I can barely catch my breath!

Despite the fact that I can’t remember the last time I went hiking, I thought it was a great idea to sign up for an all day hiking excursion in the Catskills tomorrow, which starts at 7:30am. I even roped Husband and a few other friends into it – hooray! Hope our guides are armed with a lot bandaids and water and a deaf ear to whining :-)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone – make it a good one!

20 Responses to happy friday!

1. I can’t believe it’s already August! Glad you had fun on the hike!! Hope your legs feel better! :)

2. Beautiful photo! Hope you had fun in the Catskills – I will be there next weekend!

3. kimbirdy says:

haha, i hope everyone had a great time on the hike! i know just what you mean, i had so many plans/goals for this summer and it’s just about over. crazy!

4. alli/hooray says:

oh wow, hope you’re having a great time! my husband is off hiking in Cali right this second, I’m so jealous. enjoy!

5. july FLEW by!!! i wish summer could slow down a little bit…! hope you have a great time hiking this weekend – whining and all :)!

6. Tang says:

Happy Hiking this weekend! :)

7. Pink Ronnie says:

Nice one – hope you have a great time!
    Love that photo.
    Ronnie xo

8. Victoria says:

Amazing photo!! Have a great weekend!

9. Erin Lian says:

Good luck! I love a good walk :P

Frighteningly enough, I didn’t realize this was the last July weekend-yikes! Enjoy it!

11. Hiking in the Catskills? That sounds like fun! I definitely need to get out and do some hiking around here soon. Have a fantastic time, Gloria — I hope you find some views like this one!

12. have a fantastic weekend!

13. Good for you for getting all of you out there! I hope you have a wonderful time and the band-aids won’t be (too) necessary!

Now you’ve got me nervous about how much I need to do before the summer ends!

14. Aubrey says:

Seriously, where has the summer gone??? I am ready for the comfort of the regular schedule of the year, though. Yeah, I’m boring like that (c; You are my new hero getting up all early and being productive, you go girl! Enjoy your weekend and I love the blog! Glad to have found you! (c:

15. what a gorgeous photo! and i applaud you on the hiking excursion! happy weekend to you gloria!!
    xo ~ kristina

16. Rebecca says:

Oh how fun! Hope you guys have a blast!!!!!! Stay hydrated…it’s HOT out! And see you Mon!

17. Katie*Belle says:

Oh, I know! This summer is speeding by. But it sounds like you’ll have a lovely weekend. Have a great time!

18. I know! I feel like father time is trying to trick me or something. August…already?!

Have fun tomorrow, sounds like a great time. Even though it’s early it’ll be a great way to start the day!

19. Such a beautiful pic! Enjoy the hike!

20. Maddy says:

You’re not too far away from me :) Enjoy the hike!!