Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 51

Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 53
Photo by David Kaplan

Can you believe this is the last weekend in July? What. The. Heck. Weekends always end too quickly, but summer weekends go by so fast I can barely catch my breath!

Despite the fact that I can’t remember the last time I went hiking, I thought it was a great idea to sign up for an all day hiking excursion in the Catskills tomorrow, which starts at 7:30am. I even roped Husband and a few other friends into it – hooray! Hope our guides are armed with a lot bandaids and water and a deaf ear to whining :-)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone – make it a good one!

20 Responses to happy friday!

1. I can’t believe it’s already August! Glad you had fun on the hike!! Hope your legs feel better! :)

2. Beautiful photo! Hope you had fun in the Catskills – I will be there next weekend!

3. kimbirdy says:

haha, i hope everyone had a great time on the hike! i know just what you mean, i had so many plans/goals for this summer and it’s just about over. crazy!

4. alli/hooray says:

oh wow, hope you’re having a great time! my husband is off hiking in Cali right this second, I’m so jealous. enjoy!

5. july FLEW by!!! i wish summer could slow down a little bit…! hope you have a great time hiking this weekend – whining and all :)!

6. Tang says:

Happy Hiking this weekend! :)

7. Pink Ronnie says:

Nice one – hope you have a great time!
    Love that photo.
    Ronnie xo

8. Victoria says:

Amazing photo!! Have a great weekend!

9. Erin Lian says:

Good luck! I love a good walk :P

Frighteningly enough, I didn’t realize this was the last July weekend-yikes! Enjoy it!

11. Hiking in the Catskills? That sounds like fun! I definitely need to get out and do some hiking around here soon. Have a fantastic time, Gloria — I hope you find some views like this one!

12. have a fantastic weekend!

13. Good for you for getting all of you out there! I hope you have a wonderful time and the band-aids won’t be (too) necessary!

Now you’ve got me nervous about how much I need to do before the summer ends!

14. Aubrey says:

Seriously, where has the summer gone??? I am ready for the comfort of the regular schedule of the year, though. Yeah, I’m boring like that (c; You are my new hero getting up all early and being productive, you go girl! Enjoy your weekend and I love the blog! Glad to have found you! (c:

15. what a gorgeous photo! and i applaud you on the hiking excursion! happy weekend to you gloria!!
    xo ~ kristina

16. Rebecca says:

Oh how fun! Hope you guys have a blast!!!!!! Stay hydrated…it’s HOT out! And see you Mon!

17. Katie*Belle says:

Oh, I know! This summer is speeding by. But it sounds like you’ll have a lovely weekend. Have a great time!

18. I know! I feel like father time is trying to trick me or something. August…already?!

Have fun tomorrow, sounds like a great time. Even though it’s early it’ll be a great way to start the day!

19. Such a beautiful pic! Enjoy the hike!

20. Maddy says:

You’re not too far away from me :) Enjoy the hike!!