Rorschach inspired golden inkblot pendant from Wild Thing | Ink blot napkin from Pigeon Toe Ceramics | Bernard Maisner Studio rorschach bookmark from Barnes & Noble | Rorschach coasters from Atypyk

It’s easy to see why Rorschach ink blots would make its way into the design realm from the world of psychology – there’s something quite captivating about these wildly abstract splatters, isn’t there? And aside from their beauty, I think the conversation they’re sure to spark would be just as intriguing!

22 Responses to i see…

1. That necklace is beautiful. I love pieces that make you think. Great inspiration board!

2. Pink Ronnie says:

Those coasters are just beautiful. I love all your finds Gloria.
    Ronnie xo

3. holly says:

that necklace is actually really cute! rorschach kinda reminds me of lace details, but like… cooler and edgier. and definitely a conversation piece. cool finds!

4. These are all so beautiful! And it’d be such a fun game to play when you met someone new — just asked them what they see in your necklace. Love it.

Why did no one think of this before?! SO CREATIVE!

6. Love the napkin and the coasters, but especially the napkins!

7. kimbirdy says:

rorschach tests are so complex and complicated, yet highly accurate for determining mental illnesses in people. i am forever fascinated by them! and as a therapist, i’m pretty sure i NEED a rorschach necklace. yup, need. :)

8. Rebecca says:

What pretty coasters!

9. love the abstract look of each of these! i definitely agree that these would be a great conversation starter!

10. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

I find these so beautiful and interesting. I’m smitten with those coasters!

11. Deidre says:

I totally agree, they’re both great conversation pieces AND artsy!

12. Sarah says:

I love the necklace, how beautiful! That would make a perfect graduation gift for my friend who’s in Psychology!

13. they ARE captivating! and i like them because they remind me of my schooling :)

14. I can see these as great conversation starters, for sure! I love the idea to use these in design. Great finds!

How clever-they’d be perfect for sparking dinner conversation!

16. oh man, these are awesome! love the necklace.

xx

17. Oooh the pendant is gorgeous! Such a unique shape… love it!

18. Nicole says:

I’m tempted to get some of those napkins just so I can spark up some crazy inkblot conversation!

19. ooh, love these fabulous ink blot designs ~ how cute and creative is that?
    xo ~ kristina

20. lizzie says:

AWESOME finds. I love Rorschach ink blots and those coasters are pretty fantastic!

21. I used to take these inkblot quizzes where you get results from what you see in the images.

22. Maddy says:

The blot napkins and coasters would be an excellent conversation starter at a dinner party :)