Chico the Chicken organic hooded towel from Layla Grayce | Gio aqua stroller blanket from Dwell Studio | Bunny pillow from bombdesign | Triceratops teething toy from Little Sapling Toys | Joli petal shoe from Zuzii Footware and Accessories

While Hubs and I aren’t quite ready for a bundle of joy of our own yet, baby shower invites are always a welcome sight in the mailbox – any excuse to overload on cuteness in the baby section is fine by me!

24 Responses to oh baby

1. Oh my gosh, that bunny pillow and duck blanket are the cutest things ever! My cousin needs those! You have the best finds!!

2. Sarah says:

Those shoes are ridiculously cute. I wish my friends and sisters would start having babies!

3. something_creative says:

Have a baby already!!! You’ve been married a WHOLE year. Seriously, I’ll play with it.

4. A psychic recently told my mom that I would have baby within two years. Not sure how reliable this info is (ha!) but I must admit, I was a teensy bit excited.

5. haha it’s weddings and baby showers galore over here! i feel like i get an invite for something or another every other month! i’m totally loving all the baby gear though.. too cute! ^^

6. Tang says:

Eeee yes, I love buying other people adorable baby gifts! :)

I don’t think there’s anything better than getting to indulge in baby goodies and still coming home to a clean house!

8. claire says:

Total Cuteness! I love the bunny pillow! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I am so happy to have found yours in return!

9. Oh man, that is some serious cuteness. That chicken towel is to die for. And thanks so much for stopping by my blog today :)

10. hehe..thought you were about to make an announcement for a second there! seems like babies are popping up EVERYWHERE! :)

11. I adore that triceratops teething toy! The boutique I worked at in Queensland, Australia offered those toys shaped like teeth and birds. They’re adorable.

12. Erin Lian says:

THESE ARE SO CUTE! I intend dressing my future babs solely from Disney shop :)

13. The little sandals are absolutely adorable!!

So stinking cute!!! I think every kid needs that chicken towel!

The Dwell blankets are the best! I have two of them and they are super cozy. Good picks!

16. Aww.. these are so cute! Those shoes!!

17. so cute- I saw the cutest little socks that had shoes painted on them the other day. sometimes they should make this stuff for the grownups. :)

18. oh those little pink shoes are adorable! I just went onto that website and now I’m hooked – definitely will be getting a pair of those for one of my girlfriends!

19. sherri lynn says:

Same here! We don’t want kids for a while but I love showering our nieces (and nephew due any day!) with cute things!

20. These are all so cute! I have to admit I’m in the same boat — I don’t want one myself yet, but I do love it when friends have babies that I can shop for.

21. Belly B says:

These are soo adorable. The chicken towel made me laugh haha :)

<3 Belly B

22. Maddy says:

The little shoes are adorable, especially for the new baby niece in my life :)

23. oh my gosh, those little pink shoes!! how adorable!

24. those baby shoes are sooo cute!! my niece would love those!
    xo ~ kristina