iStuck stand from I'm With Cupcake | Dylan's Candy Bar Dessert Plates from Lifeguard Press | Yummy Pockets chocolate bar pocket purse from neatoshop | 2FT Plush Peeps chick from Peeps & Company

I was recently at a store that had a bowl of candy out at the register (well don’t mind if I do!), and I was beyond elated when I plucked out an old school Atomic Fireball. I haven’t had one since circa 6th grade, and the funny thing was I STILL had to rinse it off with water first because it was too fiery for my tastebuds. Now I’m totally nostalgic for all the Warheads, Now and Laters, Bubble Tape, gobstoppers, and jaw breakers of my youth that we traded at recess and snuck into class despite threats of detention.

My sweet tooth luckily doesn’t flare up too often these days, and when it does, my favorite indulgence is sea salt dark chocolate, but I think a Push Pop now and then is in order!

21 Responses to candyland

1. I'm With Cupcake says:

Thank you so much for featuring our iStuck Stand! Your website is absolutely beautiful!

2. love that gum on the back of the computer and the chocolate coin purse!

3. LOL! Love these…so clever!

4. oh my gosh ~ i need that chocolate purse in my life asap!
    xo ~ kristina
    p.s. gloria ~ you always find the best places!!

5. Oh and I noticed you redsigned your blog! Looks great!

6. I love these! Something about candy just screams cute and adorable (maybe because I equate it with childhood). And for some reason, I have a thing for accessories that pretend to be candy. I want that chocolate bar purse!

7. holly says:

love these! old school candy is always the best!!!!!! i LOVED warheads and now and laters! one of my faves was Fun Dip, and although i have the biggest sweet tooth ever, i still CANNOT believe i could eat all of that pure sugar straight from the package, not to mention, stuck by my own spit onto a sugar stick. being a kid was awesome!

8. Oh I remember those and Warheads…always so sour!

9. the istuck stand is so hilarious and genius all at the same time!

10. Maddie says:

WARHEADS!! I miss those…they were amazing!

YUM! I’ve been craving a soft serve ice cream lately, and this may have just put me over the edge!

12. i’m not much of a candy person, but bubble tape definitely brings back lots of good memories :)

13. bianca says:

SHUT UP. That Peep pillow is insanely cute!!!! I’m going crazy! I want it!

14. Sea salt dark chocolate, eh? I must try some of this!

I loove that first one, hah!

15. sherri lynn says:

fun finds! I like the chocolate bar pocket purse :)

16. Rebecca says:

Oh my, that iStuck stand is phenomenal! :)

17. Maddy says:

Seriously, you find the best stuff!! That stand is beyond cute!! Is it supposed to be a Laffy Taffy? Those were great! I’m surprised I didn’t pull my teeth out with one of those :)

18. Ohh, did you say Gobstoppers? One of my old favs! That Peeps pillow is too funny!

19. I don’t crave sweets the way I used to when I was young, but sometimes I grab some of my old favorites just to feel that rush of nostalgia that takes over when I eat them. And a plush peep? That I think is so much fun.

Look at all this yumminess! Love that computer stand!

21. domestikate says:

Tee hee, the istuck stand made me giggle! And I just lost half an hour on I’m with cupcake and I am totally blaming you!