Feathered Fox Face brooch from Candy Bandits | Message in the Sky necklace from Mélanie Favreau | Sorapot from Joey Roth | Sally from Pink Cheeks Studios

Little White Whale will now be celebrating the end of the work week with a Friday Grab Bag – a random assortment of trinkets that have captured my heart! I generally like to feature items based on a specific theme, but the downside to this is finding lots of wonderful things that don’t fit neatly under one category. As a result, they sit in my bookmarks list gathering dust, which is just straight up wrong. Fridays will now be their time to shine.

Anyhoo, happy weekend, lovely readers! Any fun plans? Hubs and I are throwing a rooftop dinner party tonight, and let’s just say that the decision to make lobster rolls from scratch for 8 people was a MUCH better idea in theory than reality. I say this as bits of shell are scattered all over the kitchen (did I mention this is my first time ever making lobster?). Here’s hoping all goes well, otherwise we’ll be ordering pizza :-)

17 Responses to friday grab bag

1. holly says:

awesome, how was your rooftop party? did you take pics?

2. iheartkiwi says:

LOVE the fox brooch. Too cool!

Lobster rolls sound delicious!

3. eat more cheese?!! yes please! love the colors in the fox brooch!

4. Pilar says:

that sorapot is gorgeous! good luck making all those lobster rolls and have a lovely weekend :)

5. Tang says:

I wish I were attending your amazing dinner party! :) I have no crazy plans this weekend. P.S. I love the new layout Gloria!

6. chanel says:

Gloria,
    Thanks for the blog love! I know exactly what you mean about amazing finds collecting dust in your bookmarks. My bookmarks are littered with things that I haven’t found the perfect time to share yet. Friday Grab Bag is a great solution!

7. The fox brooch is so cute!

8. Loving that necklace! One can never eat enough cheese… Good luck with the lobster rolls.

9. kimbirdy says:

i highly support this decision of yours. :) and your rooftop party sounds like a ton of fun. good luck with the lobsters!

10. rachel says:

that Sorapot is awesome! I hope your lobster rolls turn out… I might be cooking something for a party tonight and I’m a little worried mine will be a disaster too. Anyway, happy friday :)

11. Rebecca says:

Love the idea of a grab bag!!! Also, take tons of pics of your rooftop party so I can pretend I was there ;) Have a great time!!

12. Jessica says:

A rooftop dinner party with lobster rolls sounds so amazing. I would love it no matter the outcome of the rolls so you are good! Good idea for your links. I too have an embarrassing amount some so old that they cease to exist. :/

13. Belly B says:

Haha LOVEE the message in the sky necklaces. There is nothing more important than remembering to eat more cheese! Or chocolate. Or both.

Belly B :)

Good luck with the lobster! Sounds intimidating for sure. I love the grab bag – and definitely think these things do not need to be in your bookmarks any longer!

15. amy b.s. says:

i love the necklace!

16. Haha love all of these adorable finds! Good luck with the lobster, sounds like a perfect summer party! Happy weekend, xo.

17. Maddy says:

The doll is the cutest! Good idea for Fridays. Random findings seems to be the trend for Fridays :) BTW – the rooftop party sounds amazing!! It doesn’t matter if you serve lobster rolls or take out, I know it’s bound to be an awesome night! Have fun!