.357 MAG 24k gold plated bullet necklace from Bullet Girl | Alexander Purcell & APRRO Sake Bomb from A+R Store | Tank You vase from La Tète au Cube | Philippe Starck gun lamp from Unicahome

I love how these violent symbols of destruction have been transformed into objects that embody peace and beauty. Hmmm now if only the real world could take a hint.

PS. Thank you so much for all of your sweet anniversary wishes. We had a fabulous day together, and I even got to check something off of my life bucket list…what could it be! I’ll try to get my booty in gear and post some photos this week to share the fun.

13 Responses to make love not war

1. Pilar says:

love the tank base… so funny and charming!

2. the gun lamp would be such a conversation piece for any room!

3. Victoria says:

Love that tank vase, and Happy Anniversary to you!

4. rebecca says:

indeed. these are rad. i’m not saying i would put them in my own home, but rad nonetheless.

5. These are so interesting – really liking the necklace and that vase is just so perfect.

6. I’m embarrassed to admit that my hubby has a belt buckle with a gun lighter in a holster. I was like, uh, you can’t wear that around our 3 year old!! That tank is pretty cool!

7. Can’t wait to see the photos.. so glad you had a wonderful time!

Also.. prettiest tank I’ve ever seen! That sounds like an oxymoron, ha! Love what you wrote about this collection, too. : )

So glad you guys had a wonderful time this weekend-horray! And I’m just loving this clever round up-John loves this cathedral made up entirely of ammunition and gun parts in the de Young, and these remind me so much of it!

9. Wouldn’t it be great if the world could take a hint?!?! Love the round up … great finds!

Make a greatly decorated home, not war :)

❤ Cat brideblu

10. Tank you vase!!!!!! O.M.G. I have to have this. These are the embodiment of my moral code. :) Never met them in real life!!

11. I do wish the rest of the world would take a hint. The tank with the flower — that’s really cute and so symbolic.

12. Rebecca says:

OK, I realllly like that bullet necklace.

13. Belly B says:

GASP LOVE the bullet necklace!!!! I did a post about cufflinks made from bullet cases too, I just love how fashion can be so creative :)

Belly B