Photos via the REALLY fun PopBooth app

One hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

Hubs and I will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary tomorrow (relive all the action here) – hooray! I’m happy it falls on a Saturday so we have a whooole day of getting into mischief together. It’s hard to believe we’ve been Mr. & Mrs. for an entire year already, but I guess time flies when you’re having fun :-) It’s also hard to believe that we now have the same anniversary date as Kim Kardashian. How…special?

37 Responses to one year

1. Erin Lian says:

Happy Anniversairy! You guys are a bit adorable :P

2. rachel says:

yay, happy anniversary! wishing you many more years of happiness :)

3. Jennifer says:

aw, happy anniversary! ^^

4. Teresa says:

Aww… congrats! Your wedding photos are beautiful and I love that amazing dress of yours! Those dainty shoulder details made me sigh out loud. :)

invasionista

5. Jessica says:

Happy belated anniversary! I hope your day was fun and reminding you why you took the plunge in the first place.

P.S. I don’t think you have anything to worry about with the konnection.

6. happy anniversary!! hope you guys had a great time celebrating! what adorable photobooth pictures!

Awwww. Happy anniversary. You and Kim K – that is very SPECIAL! Cute post!

8. Alena (Oh, It's Just Perfect!) says:

Happy 1st Anniversary!! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating and I LOVE your pictures–adorable :)

9. alli says:

happy one year! I saw this pop up in my reader at a very late/early hour last Friday and was too embarrassed to comment then – so in true fashion I forgot to at all. hope you had a fun & mischief filled weekend : )

10. Rebecca says:

Happy [belated] Anniversary!!! Hope the two of you had a great day!

11. Congrats on the one year! The photos look absolutely adorable!

12. Tang says:

Happy Anniversary Gloria! I hope you have a wonderful first anniversary. :) I’ve never seen your wedding photos till now! You had a gorgeous wedding and what an amazing venue! Wishing you both all the best!

13. {gemmifer} says:

Belated Happy First Anniversary wishes to you and your hubs! Here’s wishing you many, many more years of happiness and love together!

14. Congratulations and happy anniversary! I hope your celebration of the day was extra special… even though Kim Kardashian now has the same date as you, ha!

15. congrats to you and kim haha!! love these cute photos!! ;)
    xo ~ kristina

16. Happy one year anniversary! I hope you and the hubs had a wonderful time celebrating yesterday — and I hope that some of the celebrations have spilled over into today!

17. val says:

What a wonderful post!! Happy Anniversary!

18. Pilar says:

awwwh happy 1st anniversary to you! hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating. xoxo

19. Allison says:

Happy anniversary! You two are an adorable couple – and your pictures just exude happiness. And congrats on the Kim K. connection? (Say that ten times fast). That’s… exciting?
    Love your blog, dear! Enjoy your day together.

Happy anniversary, you two! Just remember, Kim is stealing the date from ya’ll!

21. Congrats on one year! Very special! xo

22. kimbirdy says:

wow your wedding photos are just gorgeous! although, i wouldn’t have expected anything less beautiful from you {you have such great style!}. congrats on an entire year!!

23. Bon Bon says:

Congrats, you two lovebirds! Ahhh, good ol’ Kim K. Let’s see how long this one lasts!:-) xoxo

Hahaha, you and KK will share many blissful anniversaries together right? Right…Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope your day is jam-packed with awesomeness!

25. Jennifer says:

Happy 1 year! Love the one hundred heart quote.

26. aw, happiest anniversary wishes to you and your sweetheart, Gloria. Enjoy!

27. oh gross, that means we have the same anniversary as Kim, too. Well, sharing it with you and your hubby makes it better:) Congrats! I can’t believe a year has flown by already!

28. chanel says:

Congratulations to you!! Have the best time celebrating!

29. holly says:

congratulations to you both! i love your wedding photos, they’re so pretty and your wedding looked beautiful. =)

30. Belly B says:

Happy Anniversary!!! Cute pictures, you guys look so happy together :)

Belly B :)

31. Happy anniversary!!
    I hadn’t seen your wedding pics before – looks like such an amazing day :)
    Sally

32. Steph says:

Congrats! Hope your anniversary is just splendid!

33. sherri lynn says:

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a really fun weekend celebrating together! :)

34. Maddy says:

Congratulations!! it’s amazing how quickly the time goes :) The hubs and I have been married for 3 years now and it went by in a blur! Enjoy your anniversary!

35. Katie*Belle says:

Congrats! I hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating!

36. How sweet! Happy Anniversary to you! Enjoy your day together!

37. Rima says:

I just randomly stumbled across your website whilst looking for an i pad case. I had to leave some love and say its beautiful! Will come back for more..