A Piece of the Ocean With Me necklace from Star of the East | Colin Cowie coral candleholder from HSN | Purple scallop seashell vintage bottles from Beautiful Details by the Seashore | Little shell earrings from Silent Roses

I’ve (sort of) accepted the fact that I can’t spend every day building sandcastles and frolicking in the surf, but that doesn’t mean I can’t keep a bit of the beach at home with me!

13 Responses to beach bum

1. Have you ever gone hunting for sea glass? I used to love wandering along the beach, looking for it. And it makes a beautiful art piece too. The best part is that you can do it year round. If you ever decide you want to come out my way for a day, we can head to Sandy Hook.

2. Danielle says:

Ooooh nice picks, those vintage bottles are so sweet, I crave them for my bathroom! Hehe

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I’m really grateful for your lovely comment.

You’ve got a brilliant blog here, I’ll deffo be back! :)

x

3. Lillian (Unstitched.) says:

That’s kind of my dream too – to beachcomb and relax on the beach everyday :) But since I can’t, I keep LOADS of beach things at home too – anything that reminds me of the ocean :) That’ll definitely help bring on the calm when I’m having a stressful day :)

4. Love those shell earrings. Not big on the beach or design that includes it as a theme, but those earrings can’t be beat…

5. those little gold earrings are so precious! what a great topic for a post, love it!!
    xx ~ ks

6. Caroline Wang says:

love the shell earrings. :)

These pieces are so gorgeous-I’d feel like the Little Mermaid!

8. holly says:

i usually dislike cheesy beach decor, but these versions are classy and chic! love the vintage bottles…

9. Kyla says:

Beautiful inspiration! This makes me wish summer was back again… Those earrings are great!

10. Where did summer go?? All of a sudden it’s like 30 degrees colder. That necklace is pretty cool! You always have such great collections.

11. LOVE the coral candleholder!

12. Maddy says:

The gold shell earrings would make a nice addition to my little jewelry collection :)

13. Erin Lian says:

I <3 this collection, the earrings are my fav – I would be like Ariel!