Zipporah lace necklace from Branchbound | Aqua and White Porcelain Bowl Set from Suite One Studio | Turquoise Chandeliers letterpress coasters from Missive | Whale tissue holder from Sparkly Pony

You can call it Tiffany blue or aqua or Robin’s egg blue or HEX #9DEBE9 – the fact remains that I’ve been obsessing over this lovely hue as of late (in case you couldn’t tell by my blog header). It’s such a cool, refreshing pop of color that always immediately catches my eye and is sure to stay one of my favorite colors for quite a while longer.

24 Responses to color crush

1. Pilar says:

i totally love this shade of blue, the coasters are my fave!

2. This is one of my favorite colors. Ever. I once painted a bedroom this color and it was positively heavenly.

And I can’t stop thinking about how perfect those bowls would be filled with some mascarpone ice cream.

3. Such a beautiful colour! I absolutely love those bowls :)

4. Jennifer says:

I am totally obsessed with Tiffany Blue! So much so that I began to notice I was designing too much stuff for my shop in that color. I had to refrain myself:) Love the bowls and those letterpress coasters are stunnig.

One of my all-time favorite colors! I have been crushing on that whale box for a while now. When will I pull the trigger and just buy it already?!

6. holly says:

i’m obsessed with this color, too!!! i plan to paint my living room accent wall in aqua… ahhhh! i *HOPE* i still like it for a long time!

7. Erin Lian says:

Eeee the tissue box whale has improved my life!

8. tiffany’s blue is one of my favorite colors! so much, that my dining room table is painted this color! the bowls and whale tissue box holder are perfection!

9. My favorite, favorite color! : ) And I think it might be yours too! xo

10. Christine says:

I don’t think I could ever get sick of this colour either. Seriously, can’t get enough.

11. rachel says:

I love that you threw that HEX reference in there. And I love this color.

12. And what a beautiful color (crush) it is! Love that whale tissue holder… and your blog header!

How absolutely gorgeous!

14. I love this color! I love it so much I was actually looking for it in the nail salon the other day…had to settle on a greener hue instead. This is the perfect color, don’t you think?

15. Rebecca says:

Mmmm, letterpress coasters. I’ll take 1000!

16. Alena (Oh, It's Just Perfect!) says:

I LOVE this color too. It’s so soothing and pretty.

17. alli says:

One of my favorite colors, ever.

18. I love this color blue!

19. lizzie says:

LOVELYYYYYYY. that color is so summery and spring-y. that’s my favorite part about summer for sure – color.

20. That tissue box makes me smile!

21. Maddy says:

I love it too! I even have a muted version of it for my business logo :)

22. i’m with you gloria! it’s such a calming color and so pretty!!
    xo ~ kristina

23. kimbirdy says:

me too!! i love it and i’m always drawn to it in the world of design. speaking of, i’ve been meaning to tell you i love your blog design. i think that every time i pop over here.

24. Katie*Belle says:

It’s such a gorgeous color! And I love that it’s in your blog header : )