Granny carpet bag from Peace Love n Polkadots | Floral charm necklaces from Dreams by the Sea | Small hot pink cake stand from A Fabulous Fete | Tooth vessel from BROOKLYNrehab

I’m sooo looking forward to kicking back this weekend and doing a whole lot of nothing, besides maybe seeing Contagion. Work has been going well, but I’m mentally pooped. At least there haven’t been any run-ins with Anna Wintour in the elevator yet – if this ever happens, I plan to stand very very quietly in the corner and look down at my shoes, so as to not offend her with my mere existence :-) Happy Friday to you all!

11 Responses to friday grab bag

That tooth vessel is seriously cool. You find the raddest gadgets and the such. Love it! I think Olivia may need this!

2. Tang says:

Yay to an amazing new job! I hope it’s going well. :)

3. rebecca says:

ok, the tooth pot thingy needs to be gifted to a dentist ASAP.

4. domestikate says:

Yay for you and your new job! And also for that bag (beautiful!) and that cake styling (super cute!)

That tooth jar is just too cute! Here’s hoping your wearing your best clothes when you finally share an elevator!

6. ahaha! if you do get the chance to meet anna, tell her that i say hi! i love all of your picks here, that grey bow purse is too cute! have a great relaxing weekend gloria!
    xx ~ ks

7. Enjoy your weekend of downtime! I can’t imagine running into Ms. Wintour – talking about intimidating! I’m loving for Friday Finds – that purse is lovely.

8. Kyla says:

Beautiful finds! I’m in love with those necklaces :) Happy Friday!

9. I’m really liking these “friday grab bags”.. specifically that bag! I hope you get plenty of relaxation in this weekend! I’m going to have quite the opposite discovering my new “home”!

10. Pink Ronnie says:

Your Friday grab bags are awesome Gloria! Loving those necklaces. Glad to hear work is going well! Is it anything like ‘The Devil Wears Prada’? :)
    Ronnie xo

• Gloria says:

Haha no, nothing like the movie (whew!). I wouldn’t be very productive at all if I had to hobble around on stiletto heels!