crewcut-shoes

I’m feeling a bit like Cinderella because I’ve made the monumental discovery that I fit into shoes from J.Crew’s crewcuts (I wear a size 6, which translates into a K4). Oh hell yes! The silver glitter flats were my first purchase, and they’re super comfy – I’m totally hooked. I should probably go ahead and apologize in advance for any children I knock over during the next sale at J.Crew. Sorry, kiddies – move it or lose it!.

24 Responses to i’ll have a crewcut

1. msjean says:

bonus: this works for uggs, converse, minnetonka too … shop away!

2. I am loving ALL of these!

3. Pilar says:

eeecks these are so cute! oooh how i miss jcrew!

4. Erin Lian says:

I want all those shoes *cries* SO CUTE!

5. Sarah says:

I seriously wish I could wear kids’ shoes. My friend can and there are incredible things to buy! Enjoy it for me. (:

6. Tang says:

Yes!!! Haha I’ve been contemplating the crewcuts a lot! I fit like a size 2…! My feet are too tiny. This post just encouraged me to BUY…

7. NO WAY! I wear a 6 too!!! This is the best news I’ve heard all week!! :)

8. FUN! That’s so lucky! If I was just a size smaller, I’d snatch up the sparkled and leopard ones!

You are the luckiest!

10. kimbirdy says:

hey that’s awesome! i wear a size 5 or 5.5 in womens, and check out the kids shoes from time to time. bonus – they’re cheaper than grown up shoes! :)

11. gosh all of those are just adorable! I love!! :) J Crew is the best :)

Notes She Wrote

12. alli says:

lucky! I am seriously jealous. Those blue ones there in the corner would be all mine.

13. holly says:

this is awesome!!! those flats are SOOOO cute! booo, if only i was one size smaller!!!!

14. ahahaha!! why is it that shoes look so much cuter in kids’ sizes?? we’re you really able to fit into these? i would love to try that trick too! yeah, watch out kiddies! i LOVE LOVE the sparkly flats!! happy thursday gloria ;)
    xoxo ~ kristina

15. Now what about a 6.5? That’s my size and those leopard boots are screaming my name!

16. I’ve also been blessed with tiny feet — i scored some calfskin leopard loafers for like $30 last year on a crewcuts sale, it’s such a treat!

17. Ha ha! That’s amazing… love the blue flats, I’d definitely buy them if I could :)

18. Katie*Belle says:

That is awesome! These picks are all so adorable!

19. What! That is fabulous! If only I were a half size smaller…! I am in love with the aqua colored flats. I adore crew cuts — so, so sweet.

20. Maddy says:

So jealous of people that can fit into kid size shoes! They are much cheaper than the adult styles and just as cute :) Love the glittery ballet flats – great pick!

21. Belly B says:

I’m a size 6 too! I did NOT know that it translates into cheaper kiddy shoes. Best tip I have known allllll year.

Belly B :)

22. Pink Ronnie says:

p.s. Is it my imagination or have you been tweaking the design a bit? Something looks different – I like it! xo

23. Pink Ronnie says:

Haha, that is quite funny Gloria! Well, the little ones need to learn some time, don’t they? :) Missed reading your blog over the August Break – look forward to catching up on your posts! Hope you’ve been well.
    Ronnie xo