It’s time to put your minds to work, creative people! Hubs owns a design company (hello, Freshthrills!), and they recently launched something called Pistashio. It’s a web app that keeps track of all the cool things you want to remember to do – I’ve been using it to save recipes, books, restaurants and events around town, and I must say it’s an upgrade from having a super long list of bookmarks that I could never seem to keep organized.

I like to think I personally inspired this app by constantly saying “I wanna do/listen/read/go to that!” a million times during the week, and then by the time the weekend rolls around, I’d forgotten all about what the heck it was that I was so excited to do. And then I’d drive Hubs nuts by spending two whole days on the couch, complaining of how bored I was. Voilá, motivation!

Anyhoo, this pistachio with the handsome mustache you see here is their mascot, and he needs to be named! What do you guys think? Mr. Stash? Mustashio? Floyd?

23 Responses to name that nut!

1. holly says:

this is neat!!! omg i do the SAME THING!!! during the week i think of TONS of things i need/want to do but when the weekend rolls around my mind goes blank and i can’t even think of what i want for dinner!

2. Melinda says:

I am fairly certain his name is Irving P. Mustachio. He told me himself.

3. caroline s says:

That little guy looks like a Fernando to me: Nando the pistachio!

4. Erin Lian says:

Genius idea. Mustachio the pistachio perfect to me :P

5. Angie says:

Mustachio!!! i almost feel a sense of accomplishment just saying it, ha! would be awesome if the app would sync with pinterest… then my life would be complete! good luck!

6. what a cute mascot!! mr. stash is my favorite name!

7. i like mustaschio :) that is cool, i will go check it out!

8. Cara says:

Oh wow! This app sounds so awesome (and perfect for me and my post-its of random web inspiration.) I’m very partial to Mustachio or Mr. Mustachio!

9. bianca says:

I also vote for Mustachio! If you slow it down it’s like, {I} MUST stash {these awesome ideas} {Y}o!

10. tracy says:

So totally adorable. I think Mr. Mustaschio is perfect.

11. Mustachio is an awesome name (although I’m saying it in my head with an american accent, it doesn’t work at ALL in english! ha.) and this whole concept looks really cool, will check it out now :)

12. Audrey says:

How about Clyde?

13. i think his name should be pistashio stephon! and hey ~ this sounds like something that i could really use!!! i’m just like you in the sense that i’m always seeing and finding things that i want to do, eat, buy, etc., and i wind up forgetting about it all!! thanks gloria!!
    xoxo ~ kristina

14. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

This is genius and I NEED it!! Oh, this will solve so many problems!! Happy almost weekend!! xoxo

15. Tang says:

This sounds amazinggg! Any of those names are great. Stachey? :D

16. kimbirdy says:

he definitely looks like a “mr.” but whether he’s “mr. stash” or “mr. mustachio” is hard to say. i like the play on words of “mr. stash” as the mascot for a site that “stashes” your stuff, and i’m really sick of the whole mustache craze which has been going on Forever. BUT. “mr. mustachio pistachio” is a pretty fun full name. although “mr. stash pistachio” is pretty fun too. i guess bottom line is, i’m of no help at all. :) but i love this website idea. off to check it out now.

I dig Mustachio-genius name for a clever app!

18. How cute! My vote is Mustachio or Mr. Mustachio.

19. what a fantastic concept. I’m a to do list addict and I would totally use something like this. My vote is for mustaschio! I like the MUST in there, bc I’m always saying I MUST do something.. :)

20. kimia kline says:

lol. im all for floyd :)

21. Steph says:

Ooh, that looks like a great app, I’m signing up for sure! He looks like a Mr. Stash, or just Stash for short to me.

22. Kyla says:

Oh wow, what a great app! Your husband is very talented :) I’m a fan of “Mustashio”…

23. alli says:

That is too cool! And I think Mr. Stash is the perfect name for that guy…