I’m drooling over this striking tabletop set by Selleti called Versailles. The unexpected pops of neon on these museum inspired period pieces give them a 90% prim & proper, 10% let’s-break-out-the-champagne vibe – oh yeah!

21 Responses to fit for a king

God, these are cool. Good eye. I love that you share your shopping secrets!

2. These are so pretty and definitely fit for a king! Love the pops of neon.

3. So fun! I love the neon colors!

I love these as a collection! I want them all and I want to display them with pride!

5. Cara says:

These pieces are really cool, and definitely make you want to sip champagne in their company! Love the one with the pop of green. Hope you had a delightful fall weekend pumpkin picking!

6. Victoria says:

Love this line, it has been one of my favorites for awhile! Seriously, who doesn’t love a bit of brightness popping out from behind?

7. oh these are so nice!! just the right amount of fancy and fun! {love the pops of color against the pristine white carvings!! very very awesome gloria!! hope you had a great monday my friend!!
    xo ~ kristina
    p.s. are you liking the new job so far? ;) ;)

8. the pops of bright colors amongst these stark white vessels are perfection! love how unexpected they are!

9. these are gorgeous… loooove them all!

10. Oooo Versailles. You just got me all nostalgic. I want to go back!

11. So cute. I love that bit of funk.

How AMAZING-love these pieces!

13. umm hello these are fantastic!!! love them!

14. Daniela says:

Love these! I might DIY the idea with a candelabra or a coffee mug.

15. Anna @ IHOD says:

This makes me want to invite neighbors over for tea….so sophisticated. Love the color pops!

16. These do look fun! I visited Versailles recently and these definitely look like they would be in the Marie Antoinette movie!
    Bisous,
    Rachel

17. Ashleigh says:

Utterly adorable. Love white pieces and love them more with a pop of color!

18. Beautiful and so regal with a little twist of fun! Very Marie Antoinette (sophia coppola style…)

19. Katie*Belle says:

Oh my goodness, how COOL!

20. What a neat look! I love the unexpected color!

21. Chelsea says:

Too fun! I am now trying to figure out if this could go on our registry! xo