Bear paper puppet from Furze Chan | Crystal Cluster ring from Song & Dance | Captain Smith handprinted wallpaper from Grow House Grow | Love Note In a Bottle from Tortoise Loves Donkey

Hooray, we’ve made it to the weekend! Of course now that I’ve unpacked my fall coats, sweaters and boots, it’s supposed to be 83° on Sunday…ahh well there go my dreams of hot apple cider. To make the most of this lingering bit of summer weather, we’re thinking of throwing a little BBQ brunch. I have no idea what grilled goodies should be on the menu! Any ideas?

13 Responses to friday grab bag

1. I love those little matches in a bottle – too cute! Hope you enjoyed the BBQ! xo

2. Victoria says:

That paper panda is so awesome! It would be a really cute kids party favor!

3. hope your weekend was great!! ours was rainy so i’m jealous of you 80 degree weather!

4. the little bottle of matches is so cute – i wouldnt want to use them!

5. Erin Lian says:

Bananas on bbqs are supposed to be nice! <3

6. thestripedelephant says:

I know! I can’t believe this weather change…but a BBQ sounds like a good idea. Have fun!

7. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

I can’t believe this weather either!! I’m ready for my sweaters and boots–not summer dresses!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Gloria!!

8. sherri lynn says:

love that crystal ring! Have a great weekend :)

Thank goodness for the weekend-it couldn’t have come soon enough! And those darling matches? Lucky for us we just ran out of matches!

10. Love your blog! I love veggies on the grill drizzled in olive oil and sea salt…and of course massive amounts of potato salad :)

11. Katie*Belle says:

Same here! Now that I’ve packed away my summer things and brought out boots and sweaters we’re having a heat wave. But I’ll take it : ) Maybe you could make apple pie for your BBQ brunch? Have a great weekend!

12. Lauren says:

Gloria! That ring is super awesome, thanks for sharing! I think I might purchase it in the nude color!!! Happy weekend, dear!

13. Love the original and supercute ring!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???