Fangs necklace from Missy Industry | Count Ketchup from Black Lab Products | Vespertilium clothes pegs from Amazon | Bat mirror via Cool Material

Have you ever seen the movie 30 Days of Night starring Josh Hotnett? It’s about vampires descending upon the remote town of Barrow, Alaska where the sun doesn’t rise for an entire month out of the year. It scared the pants off of me, and from what I could see through my fingers, there was not one sparkly, brooding vampire to be found in the entire movie! And now if you will excuse me, I have to go stuff my pockets with garlic.

17 Responses to going batty

1. oh I love those bat wing pins! We have a haunted corn maze each year on the farm with a party in the barn at the end – these might have to make an appearance!

2. no i’ve not seen this movie yet but it sounds pretty scary!! and these pieces are too cool gloria!! i especially love the mirror!!
    xoxo ~ kristina

3. Haha. Those bat clips are fabulous!! Happy almost Friday Gloria!! xoxo

4. I haven’t seen this movie yet, but I imagine it would be a great way to get in the mood for Halloween.

5. rachel says:

haha! those clothes pins are awesome :)

6. Oh. my. gosh. scariest. movie. ever! The worst is when they speak in their freaky backwards vampire language, I just about scream the entire house down! I also now have an irrational fear of houses that are slightly raised off the ground! It’s all coming back to me, excuse me whilst I go and turn all the lights on!

7. Pilar says:

oooh i love these halloween inspired trinkets, the ketchup bottle and clothes pins are particularly humorous.

8. I haven’t seen the movie, but will add it to my list for October! I love watching scary movies this month. Cute vampire finds!

9. Allison says:

I think I’d use that black mirror all the time.. is that strange? I guess everyone has a creepy side!

HA-you crack me up! These Halloween finds are too cute!

11. i love the ketchup vampire… sooo cute!!!

12. ooo fun halloween things!

13. kimbirdy says:

haha, “josh hotnett.” you’re hilarious! i never saw this movie, but it does remind me of all the other vampire movies/shows i grew up with. you know, back in the days when vampires were scary, punk, or goth. vampires today are so emotional.

14. Erin Lian says:

I do not watch horror films for that reason :P I like Count Ketchup :D <3

15. thestripedelephant says:

Oh boy…I’ve never seen that movie, but by the sounds of it, I would probably pee my pants. Haha. Love all the bat and vampire gear pics.

16. I’ve never seen the movie, but if it doesn’t have handsome & sparkling vamps in it, I don’t know if I would watch! haha :) Love that ketchup topper — too funny!